for Zutara Week 2009

1/29/2012 c1 4Hpleen
I couldn't have said it better. You just listed one of the reasons of why Kataang can't be. Thank you so much. Maybe now the Kataangers would understand why it's so wrong in almost all levels for Katara and Aang to be together. Gross. And thinking of both of them having a baby? That almost made me throw up.
8/6/2010 c7 23AnnaAza
Love these, especially with the Hermione talking to Katara one! I don't really ship Draco/Hermione, but it's very Zutara-like.
4/9/2010 c2 15dontwaitupxx
oh my gosh, that's adorable 3
1/4/2010 c7 percival.wulfric.brian
I liked it! i thought it was cute!
8/22/2009 c7 TaceyPie
lolz sounds like an amazingful tradition :D
8/16/2009 c6 TaceyPie
heeheehee i vote we follow them into the bedchamber ;D
8/16/2009 c5 TaceyPie
GAH! I love the names of the children :D
8/15/2009 c6 4WanderingChild96
This review is for Fireflies and Rhythm. They were so cute and funny! Especially the end of this story. ^_^ By the way, funny you should mention ziplining... My friend went last week and wouldn't shut up about it :) Anyway, I couldn't find time to write a story for Rhythm, so I'll probably post it and Lick tomorrow or Monday. But I did get a new chapter of Friend or Foe posted, so I hope you review.

*WanderingChild96*
8/14/2009 c3 2animerocx55
this is so sad!

I like how you made her a ghost,nice twist!
8/14/2009 c4 TaceyPie
HA! Deal with it Sokka its zutara all the way!
8/14/2009 c3 TaceyPie
that twas amazingful but u should have included what went on during the honeymoon ;D
8/13/2009 c4 4WanderingChild96
That was... somewhat strange. Funny, but strange. I suppose I'm not used to having so much dialogue. It was a nice concept; and I absoluely loved the ending. ^_^ Overall, good job, and it's great that you tried something different :)
8/12/2009 c3 WanderingChild96
I'm glad you had Mai dead; it just made the story a lot deeper. ^_^ Loved it!
8/12/2009 c2 WanderingChild96
So funny! 'Thump.' *lol* Loved it, and can't wait for today's update.
8/12/2009 c1 WanderingChild96
Loved it! I'm actually in my obsessive Harry Potter phase right now, and this made my day! ^_^ Okay, now off to review chpt2...
18 Page 1 2 Next »