FanFiction.Net
for Rune of Water

6/3/2010 c1 19Cerulean City
The best part was how real it is. It's post!Groudon/Kyogre conflict, it's post Ruby!revelation, it's after the fact that her story's finished but for some reason it feels like it's not. It feels like it could just fit right into the PokeSpe timeline.

KUDOS.

Can't wait to see more.

~Tex
8/12/2009 c1 3Drayeth
""The water suddenly exploded outward as though hit with something large and heavy, and Sapphire scrambled backwards with a shriek, dropping defensively onto all fours. When the water fell from the air, clearing her vision, her jaw dropped and refused to close as she stared stunned at…at…

“Hah, for such a tough kid, you scare easily, know that?”

…herself""

The voices are saying stuff to Saphyy, not sure what though. xD. Anyways great start, not like you to write something bout the world ending though. Least I don't remember anything like that. Memory is shit though...eh. Oh one last thing, alaways thought your first pokespe would be lemon yaoi lol. Anyways, see ya later. ~Drayeth
8/11/2009 c1 16Minty Electronica
It's an interesting start. The first part drew me into an erratic, confused world, and the rest - Sapphire's struggle through the forest, the description of her double bursting out of the water - were clear and riveting. I could picture exactly what was going on, and the pacing of each event kept me wanting to continue reading. Moreover, the prose itself is clean, and you already have a hint at some very interesting interactions between characters.

I think I'll keep my eye on this one. It looks good.
8/11/2009 c1 339aikotters
Hey, this is the one you were telling me about right? Good start to a fic! I'll keep working on mine and let's see what happens to both of us! Well, keep up the good work. See you soon!
8/11/2009 c1 Midnight Jasper
THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC. Like, REALLY. EPIC. AND AMAZING. AND EPIC.

:D

Okay, I'm gonna read your email now~
8/11/2009 c1 74Lixie Lorn
I liek it. XD

~General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows, out.