for Half and Half

7/27 c10 natylogar1
Third time reading this master piece and I've come to some revelations. About the age expectancy difference, while some members of Vulcan have reached about 220 years old that's a remarkable number compared to the average citizen. And Orions have an expectancy of about 150 years old according to some wikis, which is quite a lot in comparison to puny humans and even respectable in comparison to the vulcans. My point is that seeing as Spock is in his 50s, we can assume that we could expect at least a 100 years of happiness and love for the rest of their lives, bar tragic circumstances of course. So, that is a moot point in their discourse to themselves and eachother about not logically matching.
12/7/2020 c21 1Mystic Moon Flower
Man this was an awesome read! And aww you should have made a chapter for that particular conversation between younger spock and old spock. xD
12/7/2020 c8 Mystic Moon Flower
Doesn't vulcans get drunk by ingesting chocolate or something? And not alcohol? I think alcohol doesn't have any effect on them.
5/28/2018 c19 InsomniacReader1991
I’m so glad she’s alive! I was crying!
5/28/2018 c13 InsomniacReader1991
I loved this chapter! It was so steamy but classy!
5/28/2018 c13 InsomniacReader1991
Platonic my a$$
5/28/2018 c10 InsomniacReader1991
I squealed at the last sentence! Love it!
10/18/2017 c10 Sori
Wow this story just gets better and better
10/17/2017 c1 Sori
I hope you're still writing somewhere 7 years later and enjoying the new star treks as much as I am. This is a great story!
8/16/2017 c2 4fangirl0012345
I'm eating breakfast while reading this and I had to take a pause because that last part would have had me choking jesus christ I lOVE IT OMG.
2/4/2017 c4 BigMammaJamma
I loved that last bit, inner monologues are awesome (especially when theyre screaming how much of a bloody idiot you are!) XD
10/10/2016 c13 1shayna.kasdan
OH MY DAMN! IM IN LOVE!
7/24/2016 c21 8CaptainAmericanna
I read this whole story in one go and I cannot tell you how much I thoroughly enjoyed it!
6/8/2016 c21 1yifrodit
Nooooooooooooo, I wanted to read the part of her being introduced to older Spock. :( why did you cut it short. Noooooooooo
6/20/2015 c21 6casper6six6
loved it, it was a fun read great job
396 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »