for Iam only human

1/8/2013 c1 D-e-a-c-t-i-v-t-e-d
Dude. Lol. Plz continue

IhtHM
5/29/2012 c1 8Filthy Absinthe
Do you really speak english ?

This is physically painful to read.
2/18/2011 c1 DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD
This was not too bad, always for Ginny and Pansy bashing considering I only support Drarry and I think Ginny is a whore. But you should re-read your story(ies) cause there were a ton of mistakes. Some of it was hard to read cause of all the grammar mistakes. Take your time.
12/14/2010 c1 5TheNightmareBeforeDawn
haha it's good but you need a beta or somthing cause there are a lot of mistakes in it...
5/15/2010 c1 12gaaralover51141
Yeh, pansy and draco, theres no story there.

i really liked it! haha love G&P bashing. ;P
3/19/2010 c1 5Kharnla
Wow. I liked this a lot. The story idea was awesome! I'd love a sequel! The only thing that could be improved is the grammar and all that but it's easy to ignore in favour for the story, and that is a hard feat! I'd be happy to look over grammar and spelling if you want, please make a sequel! C:
8/12/2009 c1 spicytacojoe
I'm sorry to say it, but this story is unreadable. The grammar, punctuation, and spelling are just terrible. The premise is great, but you ruined it for me. The writing is unsatisfactory, but the story would be tolerable with a beta. There are plenty of people willing to provide this invaluable service. Find some help, then try again.
8/12/2009 c1 21BurningSky
I loved it, but some of it was hard to understand, maybe you should get a beta reader to look over your work before publishing it
8/12/2009 c1 2Micca5683
Great Idea, it will be really great, and yes I always thought Pansy was a slut, can't really call her a whore unless she gets paid for it.

But Ginny, I never thought of her as a whore, she seems more the type to have one person, namely Neville, though when the last book ended I was not at all surprised about the H and G matching. though admitedly I would have been even less surprised if it had been an H and D matching, they go better together.
8/11/2009 c1 1Dezra
Good story, though your grammar, spelling and punctuation need help.