for Star Wars: AVATAR FRONT

1/5/2013 c1 Guest
? i like the storyline, but your authors note( yes, i do read them) was a bit weird.
12/10/2012 c1 Guest
Can't wait for the next chapter
10/21/2012 c1 10This Star Won't Go Out
WOW this is awesome!
8/16/2012 c1 Dimensional Wanderer
Please continue with this story. I want to see some more until the very end!
12/19/2011 c1 2shieldmaiden333
I like this very much! It's a good start with an interesting plot line so far. I would like to read more. ;)
5/26/2010 c1 5fallen-wolfborn
ISSS NICE! Tis skill, good sir.
11/7/2009 c1 16Anzer'ke
Not really sure what I think about this one, gonna wait for a few more chapters before I form an opinion. Promising though.

However I am concerned about the Ozai thing; admittedly a planet is slim pickings for the Sith, however even without his bending Ozai isn't a pushover and comparing the power of the Benders-move mountains, torch forests, raise oceans etc etc-with the Jedi puts the Jedi at a slight disadvantage really. As such I'm hoping that you strike a balance in the power between the two fandoms.

One big problem with crossovers is when one is represented unrealistically to it's content.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.

P.S. I wouldn't be a A.t.L.A. fan if I didn't sign of with the following: Taang, Jai, Sukka/Ty Lokka, Smellershot, Harula, Zutara and To...Tom Tom & Hope (when they be older).

P.P.S. Yay for shipping in a friendly manner.
10/28/2009 c1 ensign sky
is it supose to be exar kun?
8/12/2009 c1 1Infinite Freedom
Please don't joke about the Swine Flu. So are Lelouch and C.C. going to show up?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service