FanFiction.Net
for Naruto: Lord Uzumaki and ANBU Commander

3/21 c7 solitare1
I really enjoyed this story I like it when there's no romance involved sometimes in this case Naruto is coming into his own and I'm loving it. Hope you get back to the story sometime soon.
4/5/2021 c7 1nibi no matatabi
it's mostly flashbacks
4/5/2021 c7 nibi no matatabi
its been over a decade but still relevent
8/3/2020 c1 Guest
naruto killed someone
10/17/2019 c7 solitare1
I am very much enjoying your story. I look forward I look forward to your next chapter.
10/31/2013 c7 blue fox
I love this I was hoping you would have update by now or was done. TxT more please!
7/17/2011 c7 1STEREK XD
once again love your work but you need to work on your spelling or better yet your proof reading skills
7/17/2011 c4 STEREK XD
I actually realy liked this chapter, the part where naruto is getting his mind inspected by inoichi was really well written i liked the other hapters but this one the most so far. :)
6/21/2011 c1 blue fox
so about the next chapter? *OvO big hopeful eyes*
7/9/2010 c7 blue fox
i like it whens the next?
7/3/2010 c7 blue fox
what about chapter 8?
5/23/2010 c7 Guest
like the story line! Always love cool naruto style XD Thanks for posting!
4/10/2010 c7 Blue Fox
when are you going to post the new chapter. *big hope filled eyes* 0x0
4/1/2010 c7 4Lord Geovanni
Leave up this chapter. I have never been April Fooled in a story before. You could have made it more realistic if you extended the chapter to more than one screen. I knew something was up when the page loaded. If you had a scene breck and the Hokage finding them... I love this, and this story, so keep up the good work!

~LordGeovanni *Kupo*
4/1/2010 c7 10jesi ki kage
hate to say it bro... but you are so LAME! also the first person to do an April Fools that i have heard. anyways PLEASE ACTUALLY UPDATE FOR REAL THIS TIME!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »