for Destine de l'amour

5/22/2011 c8 ScarletPhantomess
AWSOME ! I luv this ! It combines 3 of my fave things The Mauraders , girl OCs , and midevil times :D Mauh ha ha ha ha ! The Dark Ages Marauder style ! We're learning about it in my Social Studies class . So , PLZ UPDATE (or die) !:D
3/12/2011 c8 Leonia
Update soon , please

I like this story , it's an interesting concept.

When will Lily and James meet? I suppose they'll go to the forest and they'll meet there? Is Peter gonna be a traitor in this story? And the main characters can't do magic or can they?

Update please

Leonia 
1/1/2011 c8 4The Gr8 Procrastinator
please update soon! i love your story!
12/24/2010 c8 2Leanora
fantastic job! I loved this chapter very much! You're a ery talented author!

So since I totally loved this chapter of your story, I’ve donated 200 grains of rice in honor of your story. I was able to do this by going to freerice dot com, and playing games. I am also a member of Fanfictioners Against World Hunger. If you are interested, you can contact me, or Loonynameless, the “go – to” person of the group.

Once again, great job, and I’m looking forward to your next chapter! Until then!

~Leanora
12/23/2010 c8 5JamesPotterROXmySOX
YAYYY new chapter(: which means Lily and James are coming up soon? right? right?(: haha sorry, im just super excited.

Update soon,

NIKI
12/23/2010 c8 12AnotherNamelessAuthor
I really like this and hope you can update soon. I want lily to meet James! X
12/19/2010 c7 5JamesPotterROXmySOX
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! i've never read a story like this with JamesxLIly and i just LOVE it! its so original:) i can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you get your computer fixed ASAP! (: (:

NIKIJANE
11/10/2010 c7 12AnotherNamelessAuthor
i really like this i hope you carry it on! x
5/30/2010 c7 4lovefromyourginger
i hope it gets fixed soon. this is the best version of kingdoms and such i've read, plz post whenever ur convenienced.
5/17/2010 c7 prongs4eva
Wow, thanks for creating this amazing story. I'm stunned by the amount of detail and effort you've put into creating this paralax world of Harry Potter/other fantasy books. I was on the edge of my seat with excitment. Good luck with the virus. I hope you havn't lost any drafts.

I'm impatiently waiting for the next chapter.

Keep writing.

-prongs4eva
3/20/2010 c6 heather12345
I LOVE IT! please update soon!
3/19/2010 c6 3aeaflo
Very unique & interesting story. Please write some more.
3/18/2010 c6 2Leanora
Dun, Dun, Dun..

Great job!
3/18/2010 c5 Leanora
REally great chapter! Off to read the next one!
2/24/2010 c4 Leanora
Great job! I can't wait for more!
18 Page 1 2 Next »