FanFiction.Net
for Crystal

8/7/2019 c1 1iTzDELTA
This is actually great, way to go! I think it’s supposed to say Perish* but nobody cares, it’s a great poem anyways, hands up for late night writing.
5/11/2010 c1 10GoldFlareon
I like it. ^^ It's got a good introduction, presenting us with a mysterious creature. Then its past is revealed, and we read that it perished in a fire-but only to be reborn. Then it takes us back to the creature, who is further introduced and finishes with a good line. :D

A few things should be capitalised-like the 'm' in 'moon' and the 's' in 'sun', and some words shouldn't have a capital letter like 'phoenix', 'dreamers' and 'wing', but they're important all the samea nd with poetry you can have lots of random words with capital letters if they're that significant.

Nice job. ^^ I love how your inspiration was a dream of pancakes. xD

~Flareon.
3/31/2010 c1 EnteixSuicune lover
Your good...at 11
8/30/2009 c1 1Cina the Windknight
Suicune...i always loved Suicune, and reading a such beautiful poem about it feels really nice. and it has rimes! that's even better.
8/15/2009 c1 4ChibiJeshka
Wow, that's really good.

Epic win on your behalf.

Good work.
8/14/2009 c1 3Drayeth
Epic. Only word to describe it. Pancake dream, think someone was hungry. lol Love how it rhymes and how it doesn't sound forced. Nice ~Drayeth
8/14/2009 c1 74Lixie Lorn
I like it.

Was it a nice dream?

~General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows, out.
8/14/2009 c1 Midnight Jasper
This is so beautiful and alluring, it describes Suicune so perfectly. It sounds like it could be some sort of prophecy, y'know? It's just...amazing.
8/14/2009 c1 339aikotters
Nice poem. I have no talent with those but this is great!
8/14/2009 c1 R0-S3
Wow.

I say that a lot, but. Wow.

The rhythm is perfect, which is extremely rare to find. In most poems, the rhyming sounds forced, but this one doesn't.

This is... really beautiful, a wonderfully haunting, almost songlike rhyme. I LOVE it. :)