for A CSI Christmas Carol

4/11/2010 c1 23AssassinsQueen
I know it's quite late, or maybe early for a Christmas story, but a friend of mine mentioned that story and I just had to read it :)

Well anyways: I really love it :) You did a really good job with that one :)
1/8/2010 c1 1skyspirit78
Beautiful story, thanks so much for it. I've always liked "A christmas carol" and you did a great job bringing it into CSI: NY. Aiden as the ghost/angel is THE idea. Keep up writing, you're doing it great :o)
12/15/2009 c1 dogtanian
yay, nice work aiden marley :D i liked that, it had just the right mix of serious and humour :)
12/10/2009 c1 48x.MyrtenasterRose.x
That was so sweet and even made me shed a tear. =) This needs to happen in the show, otherwise Mac may really never make a move. We don't want that! We don't want the future you so vividly showed us in this story! =O

Great job! Loved it!

~SnZ
12/8/2009 c1 15MissAnderson92
:) x
11/28/2009 c1 6makemefeelalive
This was an amazing story. I absolutely loved it.

I was so happy to see Aiden again. It was nice to have someone (besides stella) who wouldn't stand for his bone-headedness.

Very in character and just an all around great fic.

Thank you for putting me in the holiday spirit.

-Jenna
10/26/2009 c1 4Mim
I just came across this fic. It's a beautiful one, very well written, keeping with the characters.

I could easily imagine Danny egging on Mac or making bets with Don. Lindsay, the ever romantic, mumbling about how stubborn Smac can be.Stella making the first move is very plausible, Mac going in for Muffin was cute.

I liked Aiden so it was sweet to see her in her ghost form.

You did a great job, thanks and plz continue.
10/18/2009 c1 gettingoutofhereasap
This story is so moving and heartbreaking, but it was fantastic. I found myself with tears in my eyes throughout, but am so glad that the character Mac finally saw the light through his dead friend's help. Nice touch that you made it Aiden.

Great, great story.
10/12/2009 c1 18Silkylion10
So beautiful...
9/15/2009 c1 hippysheep
=) so nice!great story!keep it up!
9/7/2009 c1 131NCISgirl1527
I read the summery and i am going "who is it going to be claire or aiden?"

Then it was Aiden and i am so happy because i love her.

thank you for writing this.
8/26/2009 c1 8FanGirl118
This is by far the best story I've read in a very long time. Excellent job and keep it up :D
8/25/2009 c1 Haruko The Wacko
I just stumbled accross this. It's adorable. I was smiling almost the whole time. Nice work.
8/22/2009 c1 12MakeMyStand41319
AW- that was so cute! Mac just might have been in it for more then Muffin... lol

very nice!

-kana!
8/16/2009 c1 56BAUMember
hey i dont care that its a early xmas story i loved it soo cute it was funny and sad had it all i hope you write more this was awesome
24 Page 1 2 Next »