for A CSI Christmas Carol

8/16/2009 c1 shooter2
So, pretty much this is one of my favorite SMacked stories I have ever read! Usually I choose not to read long ones, but this one kept me smiling and even made me a little teary-eyed at some parts. I very much enjoyed this! =] Good job!
8/16/2009 c1 24love and petrichor
WOW! That was really amazing! Did you have the story planned out and everything? Because that was very well written!

I love how you kept the story balanced with Aiden (a great idea bringing Aiden back!) and the emotions of anger and sadness. All the characters are in character and it's just well written (repeating myself here).

I don't really care if this is set in Christmas, but I think this'll put me in the Christmas mood in December. Great story, I loved it, and I might look at some of your other fics :)
8/16/2009 c1 32lily moonlight
Great to see a new Mac/Stella story from you :D I loved reading this, it was lots of fun and with just a hint of seriousness. I could see Mac exactly int he role of Scrooge here! You kept him in character perfectly, and I loved seeing Aiden as well here, keeping Mac in check, and then being the Angel on the tree at the end. I loved Stella as well, not giving up on Mac, and then rewarded. Who wouldn't want Mac appearing at their door? He definitely needed the pep talk from Aiden. I loved the opening as well, the Christmas scene with Lucy, and then at the end their own little girl, and a puppy, perfect!
8/16/2009 c1 1snow6835
aw that was SO sweet! lol glad to know it just took a swift butt-kicking from a lovely guardian angel to get mac to finally act on his feelings for stella. and LOVED the cute happy ending. wonder who won the bet between don and danny... lol or did lindsay win for hoping stel and mac got together that year?
8/15/2009 c1 34LadyStellaSkye
Oh, this was just darling! ^_^

This as too cute for wrods, and I love tht Aiden was in it!

Stella and Mac are so perfect in this, and the bathrobe thing made me squee! ^_^

I love the twist on the original carol and how you've done it! The Christmases with Claire, then after Claire and with Stella, and then his two different futures.

It's just sosoSO good! ^_^

Love~XOX~LadyStellaSkye~XOX~
8/15/2009 c1 10Timeforachange
I LOVE this story. It's amazing... so good. You made me cry, and that is hard. Really, really good story:)
8/15/2009 c1 60cmaddict
Aw, I love it! Cute and fluffy and a great twist on one of my favorite books. Your characterization of Aiden cracked me up, but I loved it. Wonderfully done!
8/15/2009 c1 20MissDillyDilly
Yet again another cracker from you! A simple, brilliant story - a fantastic twist on the original.

Everyone is true to character, and Muffin is a creation of genius. Your choice of ghost was inspired - I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so I did a bit of both.

Your talent and originality shine through in this beautiful story. Thank you.
8/15/2009 c1 322Andorian Ice Princess-AIP
Aww okay you made me cry like twice! First for the amazing dedication...you sweet thing you! lol...okay we can both share MAC! (grin)...

And the second cry ... well I did tear up throughout but was at the end when he was doing the self reflection. So beautiful! Their interation and then Mac finally coming to his senses. And then his and her life falling apart when they are not together eek! so true. smacked belongs together!

Loved Aiden! Man that she was so in character loved it!

AMAZING! piece and thanks for the early present. :)

AiP