for Harry Potter in Super Smash Bros Melee

9/29/2014 c1 3Nari Serpens
Unheard of. That is all I have to say.
1/26/2013 c1 8Sleepwalker48
HAHAHA this made me laugh out loud! Nice with incorporating the 'Q's' from Star Trek into this! I enjoyed this incredibly!
7/22/2012 c1 Jostanos
*chuckles* HILARIOUS! XD

YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY! _
10/8/2010 c1 15Abigal Satoshi xx
That was awesome! I loved it! You deserve a cookie! ^_^ *gives cookie*

When Draco turned into Craptain Falcon, I was so sure he'd use the Falcon Punch on Harry.

Kirby = Ron? Interesting...Makes sense I guess XD

Hermione = Peach...It fits...

Harry = Link. I liked that. Most people would have made him Mario but it was different.

Crabbe and Goyle = DK + Bowser. I laughed. A lot...*blushes*

Draco = Craptain Falcon just works like Hermiones choice lol ( I don't like CF...can you tell?)

^_^ All I can say for now, buuuuuuuuuuuut *gives another cookie* Just for being the first author to write the first SSB/HP crossover fic and making it really good! :D

AS xx ;)
9/8/2010 c1 Wingsong5555
OMG! This story's so awesome! Makes me wish that it was longer than a oneshot. Keep up the good work!
8/23/2009 c1 2J.R. Gryphyth
That was quite random. It didn't flow very well. It was an overall 6/10. It was mildly humorous, and it used proper punctuation and grammar, but as I have said before, try not to be random.
5/13/2009 c1 16Blu Taiger
Hm... interesting story.

Um, no intention to be rude, but I'm pretty sure the only team colors are blue, green and red - I've never seen a black team.
4/14/2009 c1 Saiten's Nightmare
That was interesting...
3/16/2008 c1 Dracomancer1
Pretty good. one of the few decent smash bros fics i've read. those forms really suited them. actually, draco should have been ganondorf. you should do a brawl sequel to this. that would be so awesome!
7/24/2007 c1 nicole
what did you say to draco huh? i'm very curious because i would have said and done some things to that boy
10/20/2005 c1 1FireAndIcexX
YA! SUPER SMASH BROS. ROX!
8/15/2005 c1 Jaco Be Nimble
*died along timago* YOU ARE BLOODY BRILLIANT!GO RON! *cheers wildly/loudly* and why was he curby?*brothers break out laughing* shaddup!~fumes~GO HERMIONE!WO!GO LI-er-HARRY! link RULES. GO RON!~!HELL YEAH!

i give you ice cream for this. major icecreamage.with chocolate syrup.and nuts. oh yes. everything to creat MAJOR sugar-high-ness to help create more insanity. WHICH IS A GOOD THING!IN ALL CASES!MUWAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

p.s.-is there gonna be a sequel?

p.p.s.-oh and what did she say to draco?

...musta been so-*draco claps hand over mouth/looking panicked*IT WAS NOTHING!NOTHING AT ALL!*voice goes high*NOTHING AT ALL, UNDERSTAND!*brothers start laughing again/ali nods* *draco goes~poof~*
10/21/2003 c1 Wow
hehehehe, lol that was fun, liked Hermoine! armed with her hip and a pan!
10/6/2003 c2 2Tessa1
TOO funny! lovin it. i have super smash bros melee and i love it, its one of those neva get tired of games! UPDATE THIS! seriously u should i mean its been like a year and a half since u have...
8/27/2003 c1 Gwen Faye
What did she say? lol that was kool
28 Page 1 2 Next »