for frozen moon

7/25/2011 c7 shade sakura knight
please update i really love your story i hope you update soon
6/15/2011 c7 shade sakura knight
please this is an awsome story and i want to read more if you would update and also pm me that would be great so i can ask/type questions okay by
6/5/2011 c6 shade sakura knight
pleas please please i would beg you on my knees to please update so please (._.)
1/31/2011 c6 Natalie
aww it's so cute!
7/20/2010 c6 85wolfsrainrules
Whoo! You finally updated! ^_^ I havent seen u update this or any story really in a looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnng time! Glad to see a new chapter out of you! Need any help u know you can ask! ^.^
5/25/2010 c5 5AnimeFann88
that was completely awesome! I really like that you put in the mermaids from mermaid melody because i really like the mermaids except i don't like Karen's voice at all. Please review soon! I want to read your story soo badly!
5/25/2010 c2 AnimeFann88
i love love love LOVE your story! i am going to read this, then reread it, but the second time i dont think i will put comments...
5/25/2010 c1 AnimeFann88
I loved it, but i'm a little bit confused about which character is which. I s mitsuki the one that is sad because of the "accident" ? or is it Noel?
2/9/2010 c5 24Gallifreyan Annihilator
I'm slightly confused. How is this a Full Moon cross-over, is the girl the real Mitsuki from the manga/anime? B/C besides the name and the fact that they sing, I can't really find a connection between your fanfic and Full Moon wo Sagashite.
1/30/2010 c1 hey this is the pic u wanted
C:\Users\Tyler\Desktop\24053438_6be711c516.jpg
1/10/2010 c4 85wolfsrainrules
I like this story! YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS ONE! You havent updated in months! *cries* Update? Plz? *puppy eyes*
12/12/2009 c4 1LizzytheGeek
Great story please updat soon
9/13/2009 c3 animeluv12
omgosh~ i really hope that mitsuki is with hikaru xD opposites attract xP

i think they would look so good together

keep up your awesome work~! =D
8/21/2009 c2 85wolfsrainrules
hahahahahaha. I have to admit, I love that reaction to the girl twins in the office. Mistake 1 & 2 were great. Love it. Would you PM me? I have a ? 4 u.
8/20/2009 c2 14agreywriter15
Aww...this is so cute. It's way better and longer than the first chapter. (I don't mind reading long chapters)

By the way, I'm a little confused. Is the character Mitsuki, the main character of Full Moon wo Sagashite or is it a different Mitsuki?

(PS - I added your story to my alerts so there's no need to send me a message when the next chapter is out.)
19 Page 1 2 Next »