FanFiction.Net
for A Spot Of Bother

11/15/2011 c1 2LilyLatendresse63
Hello Little Miss Bump,

you have deleted a fic that i liked a lot. I was wondering if you could email me? Or is that Alan contracted scarlet fever. Accepte if you sent me i'll give you my email adress.
9/23/2011 c2 2Loco Koko
I like the plot so far! Great job!
12/29/2010 c14 5hbruce
I just wanted to let you know that I read this AGAIN and thoroughly enjoyed it as much as the first time.

Now I'm going to go read the rest of your stories (cause they're just so dang GOOD!)

PS: is it at all possible that you might have something new in the works?
10/20/2010 c14 2CelestialSummers
hey! love this story!i was reading it and you mentioned things like tom babysitting the tracy's and tickled fights. it would be awesome if you did a story like this even if it's just a oneshot. there just arent enough younger tracy stories out there!

sonja
8/18/2010 c14 21Cip
:D

Hi there! Remember me?

I'm so sorry for never being able to get back to you last time - I feel dreadful about it. In a very pathetic form of defense can I plead that I haven't been on FF.net for at least...(tries to work it out and fails) since whenever I last reviewed. I'm now trying to work my way through all your updates, which is whiling away many a happy an hour for me - I've currently spent from nine AM to (checks watch) 8PM today reading :D

I absolutely LOVED this story (don't I always?). Man did I feel for Alan there! I was lucky and contracted chickenpox when I was five, although I was majorly upset at the time because it was over the Christmas period. Worst time ever - the only time I was EVER picked to play a decent part in the school nativity (Angel Gabriel) and I had to stay home. Not quite as bad as Alan's experience admittedly, but it's scarred me for life :)

So yeah, absolutely loved it! I realise that I’ve really missed reading your stories (cue violin), the humour in them is guaranteed to cheer me up no matter what and the angst levels are superb! Not only that but (I’m sure I’ve said this before) I love the way you have the family interact – it’s so natural it seems like they’re real. Oh and Tom is just adorable! (hugs Tom).

Ooh, I’d forgotten and that reminds me, I used to give each boy a hug didn’t I, depending on what had happened in the chapter :D Logic says Alan, so I’m hugging John. Head colds suck after all.

Once again I’m really sorry I stopped reading your stuff and talking to you for such a long time. Believe me, it wasn’t through choice – dissertations aren’t the nicest things in the world and I realised – much to my horror – that they don’t write themselves either. I hope we’ll be able to start chatting again, I’ve missed the randomness of our conversations :)

Hugs aplenty, cookies of sorrowfulness and the Puppy Eyes of Doom in a mute plea for forgiveness.

Cip

xoxox
8/12/2010 c14 4Vaughany
Hey, sorry for the late review. Loved it, as usual, love the characterisation the best. The whole story was fantastic :) Any more story ideas?
6/10/2010 c14 30Fenix Uzumaki
Great ending. Sorry it took me so long to read it! -.-' heh heh... oops...

I hope you write another story soon! I love your work!
4/22/2010 c14 204Loopstagirl
oh what a brilliant ending! Congratulations not only on another amazing story, but on your incredible self restraint as well, i'd never be able to limit myself that much! Oops.

This was a brilliant ending to a brilliant story, have thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Thank you!
4/16/2010 c14 10AldabaranFox
Hey :D I read this all in one go- you had me hooked from chapter 1! It's like that with all your other stories which I've read and thoroughly enjoyed- I love the way you portray the brothers- the teasing, jokes and touching heart-to-hearts. The jokes Gordon comes out with make me laugh randomly whilst reading and I get wierd looks from my family! XD no complaints here though! Can't get enough of the Tracy sons! :D

Please continue to write more lovely brotherly moments and I look forward very much to reading them :)
4/12/2010 c14 26Angel-Sue76
what a lovely end to a brilliant story. Alan is back at Whartons and almost fully recovered. I like the fact that you had him return to school in your stories and not be home taught.

Loved the scene with John. Alan's worry and then relief to know they would be okay was written perfectly. You always seem to capture the closeness and teasing just right between the brothers.

Glad to know you managed to finish your story and get your laptop sorted out. Hope college is going okay and you take the time to relax over Easter.
4/10/2010 c14 37tiylaya
As always, this was a fine story from you. It's great to see it finally marked as 'complete'. I enjoyed it all - and it made an interesting contrast with some of your other stories.

You do write some compelling hospital/medical dramas. In the grand scale of such things, this wasn't really a serious illness (although trust Alan to get the worst of it) and so we got to see a different side of the family's tendencies to smother their youngest - sympathetic without being really frightened. Having said that, the scenes with a feverish Alan in the storm were very memorable and dramatic.

It was nice to get a glimpse of Alan at Wharton's too. You made it a real place, and Alan's friends real characters, despite the relatively little screen-time they got in the story.

Thanks for sharing an enjoyable story - and I hope that things quieten down a little for you from now on!
4/10/2010 c14 83sammygirl1963
Fantastic ending my friend. Things get back to normal for Alan...well, as relatively normal as they can be when you are a Tracy.

Loved, how he pulled that near fainting act on the coach so he could get back to his room to find out what kind of rescue his family was going on...sounds just like something Alan would do.

My only qualm with this chapter...no Scotty! My favorite of the Thunderbirds! But then you already knew that.

I hope this update means you are going to find more time for writing now...don't get me wrong, I know those studies are very important for your career...but I sure do miss your stories my friend!
4/10/2010 c14 5charlie-becks
Amasing story, i love all your family fluffy stories, sick or scared alan and overprotective brothers, never gets old :D
4/10/2010 c14 18Usher
I really enjoyed this - and am slightly ashamed that I didn't review each adn every chapter as it so rightly deserved. And now I'm sad it's over...Thanks so much!

Usher
4/10/2010 c14 McHammy
Hi LMB! I can't tell you what a surprise it was to get an e-mail reminder for the last chapter of this story! I had actually forgotten it wasn't finished. So great to see you back. I can honestly see why you took the time for college, even reading fan fic takes up a huge amount of my time, (even the kids have managed to fend for themselves!) and college is far more important.

Great end to a great story - I had to go back and read the whole thing - makes me so glad I had chicken pox as a kid! Poor Alan, still I suppose I could put up with it if I had Scott, Virgil, John and Gordon looking after me!

Take care.