for Meet The New Sheriff In Town

I hope there's more!
8/28/2013 c29 pheobep3
Awesome.
8/15/2013 c29 Lilvixie1313
I love the story! When will we get an update?
7/8/2013 c29 Still waiting
Please finish this story!
1/18/2013 c29 belladu57
Very good
12/31/2012 c29 Lady Forrest
Another excellent chapter. I love the insight you have with the military especially from the perspective of a military woman. You made me remember things that I had forgotten about.

It is true that military woman get branded as a whore just because we're I do believe in personal merit and free will. People do judge you because of the group you're associated with. Once they take the time to get to know you then they will not it is not the case with you.

The military is a man's world. If we played the field exactly like they did then they would be 'the stud' and females 'the whore'. I have a strict Asian mother to answer to so I kept my nose clean while I was in service. Mom's always know when their children go astray.

Great work and please update soon.
Much respect,
LF
10/12/2012 c29 TheLampKnowsAll
This story is really great, and I am being truthful and serious when I say that it is both has a better plot, and is written better than a LOT of romance stories I've read. Be that books -supernatural or not- and fan fiction. You have a great progression of romance between Eric and Jo, you didn't make them fall in love really fast or make Eric out of character. All in all.. I just love the story. It really is great! Best fan fic i've read in probably... yeesh i dunno... two and a half or three years? possibly longer even. I can't wait until the next update, keep up the great work!
10/11/2012 c7 TheLampKnowsAll
I like it and can't wait I read more! But I must say... You killed me. The whole bit with her being slap happy and trying to talk to Eric and Bill was torture. I can't handle embarrassing situations AT ALL specifically if thy are happening to someone else- makes no sense I know- so every five seconds you had me slamming my ipod down and face-desking. So good job I guess on the excellent writing! Wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't right after a test in complete quiet...
9/7/2012 c29 lilvixie1313
I love this story please update!
6/10/2012 c7 9Tyde
I laughed out aloud whilst reading this chapter. You do awkward, very, very well! :)
6/10/2012 c8 Tyde
Extremely intense, great work!
6/3/2012 c29 doubleeosu
Love this story!
5/31/2012 c29 higgi
As usual I was excited to see a new chapter...I just love this story. I'm always glad when Jo & Eric stop fighting and work together. Good Job!
5/30/2012 c29 3murgatroid-98
Bo is a refreshing personality. First a fight, then make-up sex. At least she's giving him plenty of reason not to be with her and he's still hanging around. Interesting and plausible reason why he isn't with Sookie anymore. And A. J. possessed? I'm trying to remember how she helped the girl right after the Crossing. Maybe she can help A. J., too. I did think they treated her badly after the thing was over. Badly enough for her to listen to what Eric has to say. I can't blame her for not wanting to believe all of it though, even if she is attracted to him. Him trying to glamour her and failing was just perfect.
5/30/2012 c29 sluggysmom