for Master of the Knight

11/26/2010 c1 88Moczo
I'm trying to think of a review more helpful than 'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw'. It's not coming to me. So...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. I'm happy Vita gets to at least have a chance!
10/1/2009 c1 Vita
this makes me happy
8/30/2009 c1 39Karsten69
Wonderful story but does have a few slip-up's like where does she say her feelings? I wonder if Hayate would find out about her feelings from that bathwater remark... but overall a great and touching story.

another thing that is also sad is that it is the only romance story with Vita in it on this whole site.
8/20/2009 c1 18NGTM-R
Credit where it's due and all that. :P Nice to see my ideas actually got used.

Yes, Night followed you from tvtropes. Don't worry. I'm harmless, I swear.
8/18/2009 c1 177RadiantBeam
I'm glad you decided to post this on the website. There's so much NanoFate, and it's not something I mind, but it's nice to see a change in pairings from time to time. ^^

This was really well-written and cute, I can just imagine Vita getting all flustered and shy around Hayate because of the groping. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to this, if you ever decide to do it.

I liked your little nod to the possible Yuuno/Nanoha/Fate threesome. That would be hilarious if it was true. "Hey, guys, we kinda have something we need to tell ya..."

Very nice. ^^
8/16/2009 c1 302Major Mike Powell III
Well, well, soldier...

This...was...AW3SOME!

Now THIS is a rare pairing! LOL

When I read the summary, I thought it'd be a HayaSignum...but then I saw the character selection...and I 1ยบ went O_o before goin' 8D So, Mars Bars to you.

Also, this was pretty damn realistic.

This could happen to any of Hayate's knights, but Vita's the most adorable one, and she deserves some LOEV. LMAO

So!

Nice, VERY nice work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
8/16/2009 c1 Nightgazer333
I loved this! It's a really good fanfic! I think the pairing is so cute!

I loved seeing them as a couple!^_^

This is such a nice couple fic here, very good work!