for Naruto of the force

3/5 c3 ManticoreBlues
you should continue
11/13/2019 c3 1DarkRain4Eternity
pls update again this is a really great story
1/12/2017 c3 ethan.lukkar
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
1/15/2014 c3 liliDreamer89
love the story so far. very well written an so cant wait for the next chapter.
11/19/2013 c3 12BloodyGrim
Update please!
11/9/2011 c3 106ZabuzasGirl
Please! Get back and update this already!
9/2/2011 c3 wishfulliving89
love the story. so cant wait for the next chapter.
5/6/2011 c3 shadowfox
more chapters in is fun to read
8/20/2010 c3 2Shraikor
i love it! interesting story don't know why you havn't updated...

4/5
4/29/2010 c3 22Kingdark
A different take on the usual crossover. if you let naruto become a Jedi don't make him follow the code.naruto isn't naruto without him being so emotinal
12/15/2009 c3 Nordvegr
I don't like where this is going. If Naruto is going to be in another universe, he needs to be almost godly in power, or it isn't as fun as it should be. The main character needs to be special. If Naruto only gets some muscle enhancement through chakra and no ninjutsu, he will just come out as the average jedi. I don't like it when the main character is average or below average. Though for some reason I still read the Naruto manga every week.
11/30/2009 c3 Anariel Phoenix Blade
Great story. Please update soon.
10/20/2009 c2 Orange
Well, you did want the honest opinion so I'm not gonna sugarcoat it.

This chapter was one large wince fest for me.

"A four year old Naruto woke in his makeshift bed in an alley near the redlights district. It had been two months since he was kicked out of the orphanage and was feeling hungry."

Ouch...Can't think of anything more original? please? Something that is actually belivable?

How many times has that excuse been used? and how any times has that actually worked? Close to zero, it shows that you haven't really bothered to think out a plot that won't be loaded with either cliches or right out suck.

"“You can call me Revan”. The man named Revan said and extended his hand. Naruto smiled and shook it. “Nice to met you Revan”."

Right. How many people do you see in the Naruto world that is named anything close to Revan? I didn't know it was such a popular name around the galaxy... Just because you like a name doesn't make it good, try to make something that fits more, you are currently in the Naruto world and focusing on that, please make it flow better.

The Hinata part felt kinda forced, but I suppose you absolutely wanted to get her to feel more confident and you are probably a Naru/hina shipper so it would be to much to ask you to change that.

Star Wars / Naruto is a large universe, don't be confied to Konoha / Konoha characters for shipps... Good luck.
10/18/2009 c3 1Bobboky
cool
10/18/2009 c3 Dracomancer1
Nice job. Just slow down a bit.
27 Page 1 2 Next »