for The Story of Claire and Quil

6/11/2012 c3 TwilightPoetryFreak
um hey can you do one about nessie and jacob if you could it wouid mean alot... thanks!
6/9/2012 c74 Chantel
Your story was incredible I can read this story over and over again but when are you going to post a part 2 to your story I can't wait to read it
5/26/2012 c74 Nikki
I had been searching FOREVER trying to find a long complete Quil and Claire story and I can not tell you how grateful and excited I was to have found yours! Thank-you so much for writing an amazing story that satisfied my need for their romance! You did an amazing job and I absolutely loved it, thank-you3!
5/25/2012 c7 17Blazingstar of ThunderClan
This is good so far. :)
5/14/2012 c74 2EmbryCrumbleCakes
Aww! This was such a lovely story :) When I first started it, I was like holy crap 74 chapters? How will I ever get through that? lol. Turns out it doesn't seem like much when you're enjoying the fic the whole way through! I loved your Quil and Claire and how it wasn't strictly about the romance. Way to go portraying their relationship from the VERY beginning...I would def not have had the patience to do that! I'm just like okay fast forward to the sexy times :D haha. But anywayyy great job and thanks so much for writing!
4/9/2012 c1 ksubi
I first read this story last summer. I can still see my comment down there. I really love this story. Whenever I see a Quil and Claire story, I always compare it to your story and this is defiantly the best. I'm going to start reading it again tonight. Really, this is an amazing story.
1/14/2012 c74 Princess Cruella
This story was amazing! I loved every detail you put in it! Wonderful job! :D
1/12/2012 c30 1AshleighRebekah
Hey, just thought I'd review your awesome story. Just for something to do :D

love you

xoxo gossip man
11/25/2011 c74 1lorrainasolis
really really good story! dont ever end it haha plz try 2 update soon :)
11/14/2011 c40 MissKK
Did you know dolphines are gay sharks? great story! Mwah! Mwah! Just like the French!
11/12/2011 c2 devil's-little-sister11
i cant wait to read this story! haha i'm aussie too! ^^
8/9/2011 c2 ksubi
so i stumbled upon your story looking for one about Quil and Claire and let me tell you, im hooked. one thing i love about twilight is this rlationship, and i might stayup all night reading the rest because this story is amazing! great job!
7/3/2011 c32 Guest
Brilliant
6/28/2011 c74 1Angel K. Hall
That was a beyond fantastic story! I started reading it on Sunday and you completely drew me in. I knew that's where you were going when you said a big step in their relationship and when Claire finally figured it out, I swear I was jumping for joy. For all those people who commented saying they didn't like it, I just shook my head because it was one of the most spectacular stories I've read. You truly have a gift. Congratulations on the completion of your excellent story (though, I don't know when you finished it so sorry if it was forever ago) and I will look into your stories soon without a doubt!
5/20/2011 c23 Lei
I love your story. Also, I have a sinking suspicion that embry's soul mate is going to turn out to be claire's younger sister. Her mother is going to lose both of her daughters to pack members.
1,405 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »