for The Story of Claire and Quil

6/1/2013 c70 Tae
A club? Those are the best people ever! luv your story
6/1/2013 c69 Tae
"good luck" ha! Like on themovie "Taken".
6/1/2013 c65 Tae
omagosh! I probably annoy the heck outta ya with all of my stupid reviews, but omagod! They're getting married!
6/1/2013 c64 Tae
a flat tire? Thats unlucky. :D Funny story, now when I sit in the living room with my family I'll randomly start laughing like a weirdo...Hm..well. anyways, I really like your stories! Australin accents are so fun! Aren't they great! Well, actually I live in Florida with a boring regular english accent so I wouldn't know. but keep writing!
6/1/2013 c62 Tae
Everyone! Listen up! "Get The Latest In Men's Fashion" "Shop the rail at...pause for drama...Men's Shop!" duh-duh-duhhhhh...JK all these ads, :), wow, so many of them. tsk tsk. Your stories are funny and romantic, luvin it!
6/1/2013 c61 Lol
omagosh! "Quil have you seen my oh my god!" "Sorry!" so funny, lmfao like crazy 3 - Tae
5/31/2013 c58 Tae
"The ones you said would make Jacob's eyes roll back into his head." Lol! So funny xD
5/31/2013 c57 Tae
lol, there's an ad telling me to "Read Manga Online!" The blond anime dude with a cuff on his cartilage is grabbing a blushing salmon haired chick with a surprised expression on her face. Idk why I just described that...Ok...well um...Luv ur stories!
5/31/2013 c56 Tae
I completely loved it! omygoshness!
5/31/2013 c54 Tae
Goodnight, Chlowie. Lol! great chapter by the way :p
5/31/2013 c53 Tae
Omg!Im a sucker for romance!
5/30/2013 c43 yay
woohoo! Embry finally came home! 3 Tae
5/30/2013 c40 lol
lololololol this was super funny (-_-)(robot) with 3 tae
5/27/2013 c31 Tae
Omg! I luv Carter already!
5/27/2013 c28 Tae
woohoo! i luv ur stories! Super funny!
1,405 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »