for The Story of Claire and Quil

5/25/2013 c2 Tae
I'm not logged in right now, but my user is 5FreakyFingers. I really like your story. It's really good. I am working on my first fan fic too. I published like three stories, discontinued one, and is still working on the other two. I'll be sure to favorite you xD
4/27/2013 c75 1Jerrie.Stylinson
Wow!
Your story is so wonderful.
Every single chapter you've wrote has been as amazing as Stephanie Myers chapters!
When you grow up you should defintly become an author.
4/19/2013 c57 Guest
Ok, I really like the sister! Good character development.
4/19/2013 c53 Guest
Yes! Yes! Yes!
4/18/2013 c43 Guest
Embry! BTW, I just wanted to say that for you age you are a REALLY good writer. XD
4/17/2013 c31 Guest
Ok, one thing I love is how he kisses her in her left eye EVERY time, after so many years. :D
4/17/2013 c29 Guest
He needs to just tell her, and stop putting her and all of US they this pain.
4/17/2013 c26 Guest
Just tell her quill! Gosh! :D
4/16/2013 c23 Guest
Ok, why doesn't he just TELL her about it?! Come on quill! Man up! Lol!
4/16/2013 c19 Guest
Ok. He needs to tell her that he imprinted on her. Like soon. Like on the next chapter. :)
4/16/2013 c18 Guest
That's so sad! ;( ;(
4/16/2013 c11 Guest
This is so great! You have tons of talent. I am enjoying it greatly so far.
4/3/2013 c75 Guest
75 chapters later and I'm done! What a wonderful, fantabulous story! Quil and Claire were sooooo great! Such a cute couple! I loved Carter by-the-way hahaha Nessie was one of my favorites too- great character :)

And most of all... My name is Claire too! So I HAD to love it! Sweet story!
4/2/2013 c2 Guest
s
4/2/2013 c53 Guest
Oh my god! I'm not one of those people who review in the middle of a story or at every chapter end... But I had to congratulate you now. And to freak out!

I just finished the halter where Quil tells Claire that she imprinted on her. And oh my goodness! Fucking fantastic! I am SO in love with this scene. It was intense and enthralling! Amazing! Outstanding writing so far. It's felt like forever for them to get together but that is just great writing. Letting us get antsy with the characters! Phenominal job!
1,405 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »