FanFiction.Net
for Watching the sky

11/9/2009 c1 11littlejunebug
absolutely beautiful. i love how you describe everything so vividly :) amazing !
9/22/2009 c1 24Hidden Fairy
umm...

His heart was matching hers, beat for beat.

“You’ve just stolen the sky’s place in my life Booth.”

MY FAVOURITE LINE EVER! Amazing! Love it! very well written. it flowed and just seemed like them! no fights. no arguments. no huge tears or declarations. it was just nice!

Hidden Fairy
8/20/2009 c1 sdgal
cant belive that this is just your first story and that english is not your first language! the story was amazing! cant wait for your next story!
8/20/2009 c1 5Kamyy
Swet =) Je suis française aussi, je t'admire d'avoir écrit en anglais ^^ (ce que j'ai fait, mais sans publier, je l'avoue)
8/20/2009 c1 Viktorija
I loved this story!It was really sweet:)
8/18/2009 c1 NorthwestDreamer
Very, very well done. It was a great fluff piece. I can't believe this was your first fic, it was amazing. Nicely done.
8/18/2009 c1 Nonna Minerva
Very very lovely! Good one!
8/17/2009 c1 21grc73
Just perfectly written! Classy stuff! Well done.
8/17/2009 c1 Dontknow
Great story! I loved it!
8/17/2009 c1 4Chicklit
This is lovely, all the more so when I realized at the end that English is not your native language. I can absolutely see a young Brennan spending hours introspectively staring at the sky. I imagine Booth is the only person with whom she ever shared that story, too. I look forward to reading more of your work.
8/17/2009 c1 2hipplanet
I can't believe this is only your first story. Well done!
8/17/2009 c1 16Angeldream05
Wow! This is your first fanfic? Amazing! I really REALLY love it! So sweet and tender and beautiful! Awesome job, keep writing! :D
8/17/2009 c1 khz-D
this is one of the most beautiful story in the site very beautiful full of love , tendrness i just love it congratulation
8/16/2009 c1 crazeeria
I absolutely loved your story. I was so beautifully done. The images you created were wonderful and I just truly enjoyed it.

These were my fav parts

"She looked at Booth, catching his eyes with hers, both full of unshed tears.

“And you know what I also love?” She asked, with a timid smile.

He barely moved his head left to right, not trusting his voice. She leant into him and brought her mouth to his ear, and she whispered, as if to reveal the secret of life:

“Rolling.”

With this final word, she drew him down with her. And for the half hour that came, they rolled, sometimes alone, sometimes together, they laughed, they played and they fooled around, turning over and over and over, stopping only at the bottom of the massive hill.

They lay almost perpendicularly to each other, Bones’ head on Booth’s chest, mutually trying to catch their breath, huge smiles on their lips." ~ JUST wonderful. I kept re reading it bc i loved it so much!

and

“You’ve just stolen the sky’s place in my life Booth.”

A whisper.

And a kiss.

Totally in love with this story!
8/16/2009 c1 nikkybabe