for Unusual Exploration

5/7/2019 c1 Zaruba18
Awesome story and good crossover.
5/29/2018 c1 27Hewy Toonmore
My only complaint is... Where's Sulu? He's my favorite!
10/1/2017 c1 33SentinelSpockNimoy
This was amazing! Everyone was very well in character. For once, Kirk isn't trying to win the ladies.
4/22/2017 c1 person
To start, let me just say that I LOVE Land Before Time (as well as Star Trek, of course). But, I grew up with LBT and have very fond memories of it.
For a crossover of two unexpected sources, this is actually quite nicely done. I was quite surprised to find this, and when I first saw it I thought it would just be one of those awful crossovers that shouldn't exist (LOOKING AT THE GUY WHO THOUGHT A ST TOS AND THOMAS THE TANK CROSSOVER WAS A GOOD IDEA). Props to you for doing as good a job as you did.
7/11/2014 c1 MewLover
This was pretty good
8/22/2013 c1 deathlyHealer
That was so cool! I loved it :D
6/26/2013 c1 Guest
Great
11/9/2010 c1 Alleycat
I have to admit I thought this was a very sweet fic. I am also a fan of the land before time series. and you actually managed to make this crossover work...for lack of a better term...logicly, and made it seemless. thank you so much for a delightful read.
8/17/2010 c1 2JASPERHALEFOREVER
That was the best crossover ever written! I never would have put the two together, but you did fabulous! Thank you for making my day.
5/19/2010 c1 31FireChildSlytherin5
Now that crossover was cool! Love the plot! Sequel?
2/2/2010 c1 12Electuroo
Nice little story :) it amazing to read and quite enjoyed it :)
11/27/2009 c1 hadi sofian
it a good chapter i like the land before time and star trek crossover
11/25/2009 c1 1ArchAngelGundam
Very Impresive I must say. The only advice I could offer to make it better would be less exclimations from Spock, and spell Ohura's name corectly.
11/14/2009 c1 12Paladin Graith
If they don't believe then send 'em back with camcorders and have them meet the gang themselves. THEN they'll believe.
11/9/2009 c1 7Sharnorasian Empire
Um this is good, but seriously... what did you smoke or inject yourself with to come up with this idea?

SE