for Where'd You Go?

8/15/2014 c1 9Blufirewing
I love the fic. Just not the pairing. I mean I like them together but for some reason I felt a connection was due elsewhere. Idk. Anyways, kudos! It was awesome!
11/3/2013 c1 9Digi-fanCatt
Sad at first, but very cute at the end.
4/4/2012 c1 19draco122
that was intresrting i liked it a lot

Draco122
12/22/2009 c1 1k+reminiscent-afterthought
It was such an awesome story. Shame you rushed the ending a bit though. You should have dragged it out a bit more, as in going through character reflections after the whole discussion. Like how Ash changed his mind.
9/19/2009 c1 xXjaded dreamXx
holy crap...

that seriosly made me cry.

i loved it.
9/6/2009 c1 3Mellifluous Melody
You captured a lot of emotions in this story, and you did a great job with it. I have trouble imagining Ash with a goatee hahahaha. The Gary bit was a little rushed, and you could seperate your paragraphs a little more, but all in all, I absolutely loved this. 10/10 :]
8/24/2009 c1 47kiwi4me
i love gary in here!

great work, though it was a bit hard to read when/where they spoke...

but good.
8/22/2009 c1 2GLEN-K
Review for "Where'd You Go?"

2:12pm GMT

Saturday, 22 August 2009

Greetings, this is GK Mendoza reviewing!

A good fic with a great plot! The events are well-narrated, and the characters are well-portrayed. In agreement with the previous reviews you received for this fic, I also address that the division of events within paragraphs need some improvement; otherwise, future readers will really have a hard time reading this fic. Other than that, this is a job well done; more power, and keep up the good work!
8/20/2009 c1 2Billy Maiden
Sweet story. Had all the elements a perfect one-shot needed, and then some.
8/20/2009 c1 9The Azure Guardian
Very nice story, but each paragraph was too cramped up and thus made it a little difficult to read. I could actually see Ash doing something like that if he caused the accidental death of his opponent's Pokémon, especial the Pokémon of someone he knew for a while (even, dare I say, Paul).
8/19/2009 c1 15bluejay511
omg. i loved it! great job. omg. i absolutely loved it.
8/18/2009 c1 32pikagurl23
Hey T2! First off, just wanted to say that this was a great attempt at AAML and that the idea was an interesting one.

Just some things I caught (constructive criticism...take it or leave it, just don't think it's personal or anything and this is really just my own opinion).

First off, the paragraphs are a bit lengthy and too many people are talking in the same one. Instead, try splitting up people's dialogue into separate paragraphs. For example, having Ash say all his lines and then creating a new paragraph for Misty and one for Brock and so on...(hope this makes sense). It just helps organize the fic better and makes it easier to read.

The whole fic seemed a little rushed (especially at the beginning), so it's always nice to kind of ease into it so you don't leave the reader thinking 'what the heck?'

Anyway, like I said, just a few things I found, but no one's perfect, right? As you continue to write, you'll steadily watch your writing improve too. So keep at it and I hope I didn't offend you in any way with my criticism. That really was not my intention! I do want you to improve and become and even better writer!

So, keep it up and keep the AAML spirit alive!
8/18/2009 c1 5Fire Drastar
I really loved this story. It was so well written. I felt so bad for Ash, Electivire and Gary. I wonder what Gary wrote in his note to Ash. Ash was still Ash, even though he said he would never battle again. The ending was so good, he used pokemon only he would against a water-master.