FanFiction.Net
for Star Wars Episode I: Love's Awakening

9/17/2023 c7 Guest
Funny when obidala shippers say Anakin is to young for Padme and then there is fics like this.
8/26/2023 c8 Guest
So Anakin doesn't get to do anything? Nope Kenobi has to be the hero and he special and the Jedi treating better than any one else. He should change his name to obi-wan Sue.
8/26/2023 c7 Guest
Kenobi getting visions never does in Canon from I know but ok. Oh look the Canon event is gonna happen if this vision is true on my such creativity.
8/26/2023 c6 Guest
Of course a Kenobi can can help but make Kenobi as powerful or more so than Anakin. Oh yes salty over Kenobi not being all powerful?
7/21/2022 c7 Guest
Obi-wan is the bestest ever.
Anakin is like the worst.
Wow that is so different, really never seen that from a obidala fic before.
Also obi-wan and Padme in this time period?
7/12/2021 c7 Guest
What happens when you make two boring characters the main characters? Well you get a dull fic like this.
Oh and anakin bashing really?
7/8/2021 c8 8Pally The Second
what happens next
1/8/2020 c2 Shu Ouma GC
Just found this I hope you will come back it been 10 years
8/5/2019 c6 Anony
Although it's following TPM, it doesn't make sense for Qui-Gon to just dismiss Obi-wan like that when the premise was him being drawn by the force to Obi-wan as the potential Chosen One. Seems out of character for Qui-Gon. One would think he would have been more kind and considerate to Obi-Wan in this story.
8/5/2019 c4 Anony
I like the concept of the story, but your writing is almost an exact copy of One Path by Lionchilde which was published 2 years before your story. Unless you happen to be one of the two authors from One Path, then your writing is considered plagiarism. You can't just say it's "heavily infleunced by 'One Path'" and yet verbatim write the same thing. Be creative as a writer and come up with a different way to describe the same events.
4/22/2014 c8 Ky111
Awesome story and I really hope there is a part 2 (I'm about to check) as I really want to see how things will play out in your twist on the Stars Wars universe.

Later.
9/27/2012 c8 Guest
Please write a sequel. Thank you.
8/26/2011 c8 hogwart lady
AWESOME LOVING THIS ALOT
4/1/2011 c8 sweetgirl23
I have to say I love this. I only just started reading Star Wars fics and Obi-Wan and Padme are my faavorite. I am not a Anakin fan. This was very good for your first fic. I have read your Harry Potter and I like that as well. Love how you let Qiu-gon live and gave Oni-Wan a chance to venture out on his own and not deal with Skywalker. Makes him more of a man. Liked him giving Padme his braid. Can't wait to read the sequel. Great job!
11/15/2010 c8 1Europec
The idea of them always feeling a connection is a nice one. At first, I was a bit hesitant about the pairing, but now I see Obi and Padme are the way to go!

I like how you solved the Council and the Code problem. Also big plus that Qui didn't die.

Overall, excellent! 4/5.