for Love Bites

8/13/2014 c3 7gothicpoet0615
please write more chapters for this story!
5/8/2013 c3 indeathifall
I encourage you to keep going, i love it already and would like to read more.
12/22/2010 c3 dsasdf
what happen next in the story? it was an interesting story so far. will raven love jagger?
9/30/2010 c3 Kitty
oh my gosh when are you going to update?
9/3/2010 c1 alexandra
i think it was cool but if i was raven i would feel bad cause i would also wish i was with alexander instead of jagger and i would be so pissed off that alexander was with luna
7/7/2010 c3 JamesDeanMyQueen
love it! update soon!
5/31/2010 c2 K-Popgirl
Love the story, when are you add more chapters when Raven meets Jagger's parents?
4/12/2010 c1 rose's friend maybeth
wow! that was... holy... THAT WAS GREAT! yes i did win 10 spelling bees the other 3 i tied with the first place winner. hey great job. ( but you do not need to go to sivan any more... you never did) was just saying that. but you need to pay more attetion to the spelling. IT RIGHT THERE IN THE BOOK!
4/12/2010 c1 rose
awesome i wanna read more!i have to no if it is just another one of her dreams or if it is real and what happens!thnx for posting this!and awesome job with spelling my friend said she didnt see anything misspelled this time!lol she has won 10 spelling bees out of 13 the others she got second or third lol she is annoying!
4/12/2010 c3 17cowgirl
omg please please keep going i need to know wat happens
4/12/2010 c3 40The Quill of Fate
Always surprising me with enormous talent, I loved it and I eagerly anticipate another update, you really have made a brilliant story here, keep up the good work. Sorry my review took so long, I've been very ill.
3/29/2010 c3 victoriak9898
cant wait for the next chapter...
3/13/2010 c1 3FallenBlackRose98
i like it :)
3/10/2010 c1 2veggiemonster7
this was written very well. you are a good author. I liked it a lot. I can very much see alexander living in Hipsterville and such. I like how it is different from the other fan fics. i have read.
3/7/2010 c3 2evilwriterofdoom
I guess raven was a bit oocish but i liked the chapter, it was very well done.

I really liked it, please update soon i look forward to the next chapter.

great job!