for 400 Years Lost

1/16/2014 c1 2Ednylove
Cool sad and depressing but cool and worthy of praise
9/6/2011 c1 MiscellaneousTopics
Okay this might be a little late but is it possible is I can use this idea for a fan fiction? I would give all credit and somehow put a link back here, I just think it's a wonderful idea for a multi chapter fan fiction.
8/23/2010 c1 Invidia
Awwww that was so sad yet so cute

poor envy D':
7/14/2010 c1 ttk
i like it its quite unique
5/1/2010 c1 Iloverandompairings
I know what you can do! REINCARNATE EDWARD! WHOOT!

Anyway, I love the story. I read the other Edvy that you wrote, and I loved that one too.
4/10/2010 c1 309shadowcat9
You're a genius. So sad yet so beautiful... poor envy. I loved the bit were he started crying when he saw his old form, and I especially loved the line at the end.

Poor Envy, immortal yet alone in life... Ah to hell with it. If I get to read stuff like this, I'm past caring! :)
4/4/2010 c1 readingReality
this is sad
11/26/2009 c1 11Funky Bracelet Chick
awwie! poor Envy-chan! *glomps said homunculi* you know what you need? you need a cookie! *shoves cookie in his face* does that make you feel better? *starts sobbing* POOR YOU!
11/6/2009 c1 50Lord Rebecca-sama
*cries* TT_TT poor envy! *gives hug to the poor homunculi* i liked it!

Lord Rebecca-Sama
11/3/2009 c1 9Nightmother
poor envy, he can't even stan to look at his old form...wait didn't he choose that form in the beginning because he disliked his true form? It's happening all over again! ^^ Poor, poor envy
8/19/2009 c1 12Samairi
wow...fantastic! I honestly didn't expect to like this, because it only had two paragraphs and was a little rushed when you were talking about how Ed and Envy got together. But I loved it! Mainly because of the end. I don't even know why. It just struck me. Granted, that may be because it's 1 am and I'm slightly out of it, but I think it's really good. I know I'm rambling; bear with me.

I loved how when Envy changed into his old form, he started crying. It showed how much he cared about Ed. and the last sentence is genius, of course. :) Keep writing!
8/19/2009 c1 10Sougishiki
good, sad, but good.liked the part about how it was his b-day and he deserved to kill something.
8/19/2009 c1 1WaywardAF
Teufel-chan! I could not believe my eyes when I read this piece. Is it short? Yes. (no "Ed is short" pun intended... Though I don't know where it would fit in) Is it incredibly well written with exquisite detail and remarkable skill? Absolutely. I'm speechless, really. Why doesn't Envy just commit suicide? Or am I missing something about that? I probably am, and please do tell me in a lengthy rant.

~ Holly
8/19/2009 c1 4YukinoKara
Interesting idea. I really liked reading it :)

You did a good job with it!

~YukinoKara