for Jealous Much?

11/2/2010 c6 BiLlIe
YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING MORE PLEASE!

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS! ITS TO MAKE MY POINT MORE CLEAR! DONT STOPP
2/26/2010 c7 None
I love the story, but PLEASE post more chapters soon! I wanna know what happens
1/19/2010 c7 zyvl787
Are you still continuing this? Please do... It's really good! =)
12/13/2009 c7 i 3 Ur Stories
U Have Great Stories But U Need 2 Update More...Please i am Tired Of Waitin 4 U 2 Update
12/13/2009 c7 2CBCRAZYGRL5
LOVE THIS STORY! CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
12/8/2009 c1 living-4-a-reason
oh! something good's gonna happen
10/23/2009 c7 32Her Ghost Eyes
Aw, man. I freakin' love this story! It's like my favourite story at the moment. *Places hand dramatically over heart* It is like one of my favourite stories ever at the moment!

And Quil is SO cute! Why can't Quil be that cute in the actual Twilight books?

SM totally should have put Quil and Jacob in Claire's.

Embarrassed Jake is so cute, and as annoying as he is, I admit *cringe* he is sorta sweet, too. But I prefer Edward.

Obviously.

Anyway, keep up the great work :) I'm really enjoying this story. Please update soon x
10/9/2009 c7 2writerreader63
Hi sarah...

plz update soon!

You haven't updated in 16 days. (yes, I counted)

10/3/2009 c7 3FutureMrsRPattz
awesome
9/29/2009 c2 AngelsLuvMe
9/29/2009 c4 AngelsLuvMe
9/29/2009 c6 AngelsLuvMe
9/29/2009 c7 AngelsLuvMe
9/28/2009 c7 2Rebeca with one C
lol. the whole claire things was funny and i love claires it does have everything. altough idk what a guy can find in there oh well boys will be boys and weird ones at that. anywho i so totally know what you mean by not being able to update i haven't updated in a week but yeah shcool and work get to u. lol anywho sorry for the rant. plz update soon. will be waiting.

-Rebeca With One C
9/28/2009 c7 Your buddy from school
OMG! "twilightluver39" you did a great job with this chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I mean that I can't wait so please post the next chapter soon! Please please please or i will bug you at school. No, I am not a stalker (Yay, I finally learned how to spell stalker.) I really am your friend and I am posting thiis just for you. So keep on writing
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »