for Ningyo

8/31/2012 c9 outra
Suspicious Draco is exciting I want him to figure it out but at the same time I don't, not quite yet, anyway. I like Harry as a mythical creature, There should be more mythical-crature-Harry-fics! He's especially cute as a merman ;)
8/30/2012 c9 alexx
OOOO sooo good i cant wait for the next chapter :D
8/30/2012 c9 1AJ Lexie
OOOOOH! I wonder how long it'll take draco to find out X3
8/29/2012 c9 17torchil
Loved the chapter. Can't wait for more. As for a website you could google freewebs. There are templates to choose from.
8/10/2012 c8 Guest
Please post more
8/10/2012 c8 23alydhe
Wow, I really love this! I'm kinda bummed it hasn't been updated in almost a year, though. Any chance you'll pick it back up? I adore this story and it would be a shame to never see it finished and Draco and Harry in love and fully knowing about the other.
7/29/2012 c1 17torchil
Interesting. I remember this scene from H2o when Zane was on the boat.
7/10/2012 c8 3FlanFlan
this is so adorable! i am loving every moment of it, and i cant wait for the next chapter! personally i think England looks a bit like Draco and Harry's child, but that's only my opinion. aaaaaanyway, keep up the good work, and i eagerly await the arrival of the next chapter
6/5/2012 c8 1AJ Lexie
PLEASE UPDATE, im addicted now ;
5/31/2012 c8 Guest
Update!
5/28/2012 c3 27egg10rru
While I do think that this is an absolutely FANTASTIC story, and I adore your writing style, I believe that every writer can use a little constructive criticism, and in your case what needs a little tuning up is research on plot details. Mostly your plot points are well integrated and nicely woven together, but just for this chapter, it's a little glaringly obvious.

1) A diver NEVER goes down without a dive buddy. It is a fundamental rule for diver certification.

2) A diver NEVER uses faulty equipment. The buddies meticulously check all equipment on each other before initiating a dive.

3) The recreational dive limit is 130 ft, and due to nitrogen dissolving into the bloodstream, all dive times are planned out in advance. When you say "under 200" I have to assume that still means more than 100 at least, and the max dive time he could have spent without a six hour surface interval and/or a decompression chamber is 20 minutes, total, not multiple 15 minute dives and popping up to check in. In fact, a 15 minute dive at anything over a 100 feet would have required a 6-10 minute safety stop at fifteen feet to allow nitrogen to reform bubbles and seep out of his bloodstream.

4) A recreational diver does not have cave/wreck training, this is advanced training. If Draco had this training he would certainly know not to go alone on faulty equipment.

If you're going to write any more dive scenes (which I certainly hope you do, diving is a beautiful experience and I enjoy reading about it nearly as much as actually diving) I hope you take these points into account. I truly don't mean to sound rude or pushy, I hate it myself when people tell me what to write, but a little criticism is good every now and then, when it is meant to help, no?

I wish you luck on your wonderful story, and shall keep reading onward!
5/28/2012 c8 Kichy-chan
HETALIA! X3
2/20/2012 c8 Jester94
It was amazing please update a gain I have been waiting since last time to read more!
11/25/2011 c8 12Vampiric Instincts
This. Is. So. Cute! :D
11/21/2011 c8 mingming
Please update soon. This is a great story and i'm dying to find out more. (oh and i'm diggin the whole h2o influence)
63 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »