for Zakladdin

8/14/2012 c3 Flylo-13
write more because i want to know wat happens to zach
2/19/2012 c1 cougartail99
a very good chapter.
5/11/2011 c3 cougartail91
a very interesting chapter but like I had said before if the title is zacladdin zack should be aladdin and wadi should be jasmine like in you character list. Also I can't wait to read the rest of it.
5/11/2011 c2 cougartail91
a very good chapter but hold it I thought that zack was aladdin because the title says zacladdin not waladdin it the title is what it is you should have it with the character you had chosen for aladdin.
5/11/2011 c1 cougartail91
a very good chapter
5/21/2010 c3 May
Wow the story is great so far but try to be clear on who is talking befor someone talks
5/8/2010 c3 citgirl
coolio
3/27/2010 c3 SarahLarissa
The Saturday characters seem to fit nicely into the story...

Nice work. Wadi is a friggin' ninja! Zak?...eh, not so much. She has a lot to teach the new kid. Can't wait 'til they meet!
3/19/2010 c2 1user124
Oh man, THAT was good stuff! Great job *Apllause* that was SO great that is worthy of OREOS! You KNOW you did good if I'm giving you OREOS! ^?^ Great job! ^?^
3/19/2010 c3 Benjamin Ramsden
the fourty thieves should capture Wadi and Zack tries to rescue her
3/19/2010 c2 ben ramsden
i don't know
3/18/2010 c3 4darthdragon
(breaths sigh of relieve) I knew you would return( tries to hide the searching equipment he has) By the way nice chapter.

ALL HAIL DARTHDRAGON!
3/18/2010 c1 hdikes
u know what u should have done? u should of put Munya as Iago instead of Zon cause get it, Munya is Argost's servant and Iago is Jafar's servant
3/18/2010 c3 4Child of Winter 1215
Please write the next chapter soon this is getting good.
3/18/2010 c3 21xXgoldenlightningXx
YES my idea comes through in the end update son
26 Page 1 2 Next »