for Introducing Miss Alice

7/31 c1 James Birdsong
Beautiful story
5/8 c1 Guest
I mostly know the '57 B&W TV show (from reruns; I'm not that old). I like a story handed down through generations.
5/30/2019 c1 7Puffgirl1952 the 2nd
It was cute
5/26/2019 c1 Cassandra30
Superb! Highly enjoyable! I wished Alice and Uncas had survived too.
9/12/2017 c1 3BlueSaffire
I stumbled across this story when, out of curiosity, I clicked the "crossover" button in LOTM FF section. This was fun! An unusual twist and excellent explanations of character-why Alice was so quiet and impassive for much of their trek. And yay, Alice saved Uncas and they lived happily ever after! Thanks for this bit of fun!
6/18/2017 c1 6BrynnaRaven
This was really interesting! When I read the synopsis I was thinking "whoa what on earth..." so I had to read it. Alice's sudden switch at the end seemed abrupt, but at the same time I can see how that would happen once she realized Uncas was the key to breaking the curse and she could now use her magic. Last of the Mohicans is my favorite movie and I loved the books too, and I'm a HP fan, so this was a treat to read. :)
9/9/2014 c1 7Puffgirl1952 the 2nd
HA...THAT WAS GREAT...HA! XD

I could not help but smile; this was the best twist of a classic ever written...

Keep rocking, rolling and writing!
6/15/2012 c1 5eliza.writes.stuff
This story was perfection. It seamlessly tied together two of my favorite things. I absolutely loved it. I always wanted Alice and Uncas to end up together and not tragically die and this did that so wonderfully! Excellent job!
4/3/2010 c1 AJV78
I hope the "but that is a story for another time" means you will be writing a sequel. This was a really good story and I love what you did by adding elements from HP to LOTM but no actually mixing the characters. Great job
10/23/2009 c1 28magenwashere
I loved it. it was very original. at first I was unsure about reading it, but I did anyway, and I'm so glad. It was great.

magenwashere
10/6/2009 c1 9bethsaida
I never imagined an LOTM/HP crossover could work, but this was wonderful. The story within a story framework fit perfectly. And you have a very witty, entertaining writing style. Totally engrossing - I couldn't stop reading!
8/20/2009 c1 anon
As a LOTM fan, I thought it was great. A very interesting twist on the Alice/Uncas love story. I hope you have more up your sleeve for the future because it was well done!
8/19/2009 c1 27Isis the Sphinx
I have not read or seen the Last of the Mohicans. Either way, this was absolutely wonderful to read. Keep writing!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service