FanFiction.Net
for Box on the Stool

3/7/2020 c1 3mcepl
This is beautiful. Thank you very much. I have write my own story about post-War relationship between Kreacher and Harry, but this has its own special beauty. Thank you.
2/13/2020 c1 LiteratureSoccerEnthusiast
I have not read this story in quite some time and I am so glad that I have done so. Thanks for posting, I cannot wait to continue reading more of your stories.
1/2/2020 c1 Willow Miranda
I love this story! I cried the first time I read it. I think this is an amazing story.
1/4/2020 c1 10Renny236
I loved this.
12/2/2019 c1 4Azure Shine
Yea this is happy and sad. wonder why Kreacher died, coz he is old? but this is great one shot
11/26/2019 c1 21VashonBeader
This is a good sad story. Love this. I'm a Harmonian all the way, so I love the way you described Harry's family. Thank you for writing and sharing.
11/17/2019 c1 Guest
Omg I can even stomach the hermione Ron cannon travesty to enjoy this. Thank you.
10/21/2019 c1 Guest
Right in the feels. It's not dusty in here you're dusty
8/24/2019 c1 3Mmars69
I thought I had red all your stories, guess not. I'm a real he man, I don't... Waaaaaaaa! Waaaaaaa!
8/24/2019 c1 dolph25
Great story! Thanks
6/12/2019 c1 Latarra
Very nice.
6/8/2019 c1 4Artemis J. Potter
Can I just say this was an amazing idea? I do love and appreciate how Harry treated Kreacher far better than Sirius did, and it really goes to show what all parents want from their kids: to be better than they were. And I feel like Harry did that here, looking past prejudices and seeing Kreacher as a being worthy of respect and treated as an equal. James and Sirius would be so proud of him
5/17/2019 c1 123ninjadevil
cute
3/17/2019 c1 Kyr
AWESOME story. Thanks
2/18/2019 c1 kimjo2
That was beautiful except for the part where he was married to Ginny. It made me sniffle. Thanks
163 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »