for Relationships

5/18/2016 c1 1neogoki
Nanoha: "Mine!"
best line ever XD
12/6/2014 c1 47reality deviant
nice and cute- particularly the part about befriending that nanoha mentioned in her last line.
10/2/2014 c1 J
who the heck is saying what?! ':O
5/25/2014 c1 ArcherShirou
I really liked it.
go to favorites
3/7/2014 c1 JustAFool
lol is getting. People just have to keep bothering the admins. Nice story.
2/14/2014 c1 8Ashen Author
Lovely story.
1/16/2014 c1 21edboy4926
Good and funny story
8/1/2011 c1 Savaris
Great one-shot! Found you and this after reading another fic that you co-writ with Epsilon Zeta (and my friend recommended this at almost the same level of Nanoha's "befriending" techniques).

Why didn't they do this and hook them up in the series? Yuuno had the potential to be one of the lead roles, while not one with firepower, he was the tactician and could have made the big bads move on the palm of his hands... and there could be offensive uses for his defensive magic like, I don't know, teleporting someone to the sun? Or how about slamming the barrier at someone at super-sonic speeds? Ah, I'm ranting. Anyway, nice work! I'll read the rest of this one's continuity next...
2/4/2011 c1 CJNyfalt
Great story.
10/27/2010 c1 7HubiKoshi
Ahhh it's such a shame they didn't do it this way in the series. This sure was an amusing little piece, with people blushing all over the place, and to think that the shy little Fate-chan started it... now that's something. Loved the references to Yuuno's incoming annihilation oh Chrono's hands, still i think Yuuno will get more teasing than firepower for this, Chrono just LOVES teasing Yuuno, he may even want In on the whole fun XD Though the person I'm worried about the most is Amy, she and Miyuki aren't friends for nothing, our little girls and a boy will BURN with embarrassment once Amy gets her hands on them XD
8/3/2010 c1 GoldenDragon326
O my gosh! This was great. ^.^

Two major points I love:

"At least she didn't take pictures..."

"As far as we know..."

"...crap..."

And number two:

""Remind me to give that girl such a befriending..." Nanoha muttered." ^.^

Any MGLN fan can tell you what /that/ means. ^.^

Off to read the rest of the stories. And I'll prolly go check out RadiantBeam's stories too. ^.^
10/17/2009 c1 k31tw1nd4v
As a YuuNaFa Fanshippers, I really glad to read this fic. Just Ignore those cowardly ... flamers ... troll. They don't like Yuuno have relationships with Nanoha and/or Fate, they should at least brave enough to sign their flames. They remind me of the old KotTF ( Knight of the True Fiance) back in the days of FFML who troll around and even have a Hack War which destroy a good amount of fanfic on the Ranma section.

So, Go on, pal, write more, and show them troll flamers that this kind of relationship can be done, and done with style, yeah! :d
8/29/2009 c1 al103
-More people should support the Yuuno/Nanoha/Fate threesome. Everyone wins in that solution!

Threesome FTW! :D
8/24/2009 c1 just someone
I don't know if I should rage, cry or facepalm

This place is getting worse every day
8/23/2009 c1 Fook
Some people take shipping way too seriously.

This fic, however, is hilariously great.
29 Page 1 2 Next »