for Surviving Cryptid School and Romance

Weenie hahahahaha
5/29/2013 c2 Guest
The thing about Zak being Wadi's boyfriend is getting annoying
5/21/2013 c8 Nasira
I think Zak should get some of his memories back in the next chapter.
4/14/2013 c8 Nasira
I think Wadi should meet V V Argost so she can help get Zak's memory back my friend.
3/26/2013 c8 Cck
Are you going to update this story any time soon...I really love this story!
1/30/2013 c1 1Max Saturday burns toasters
This story is awesome i hope argost gets eaten
1/17/2013 c8 32Echo the Slowpoke
Okay you need to start typing again TJ or what your name is I rreally like this story so you really need to continue I'm sure there migth be a few kids that would agree with me, so please make more chapters don't stop this story til it is done please please make the next chapter okay don't give up on this!
1/13/2013 c8 Nasira
I think you should continue this story and put in that Zak and Wadi found out Zak is Kur and Put Rani nagi and the entire naga race in here too.
12/7/2012 c8 Guest
I really like the story please continue
10/7/2012 c8 amya
all of it
8/9/2012 c4 Guest
I hate fan boys and girls expressly the squalling ones
8/1/2012 c8 Vincent V Argost
I do love this romantic story please make a seqel to it if you don't mind.
7/23/2012 c8 Vincent V ghoul
I think you should continue this romatic story i really like it a lot so if you would please continue on with it i would be really greatful if you did
7/12/2012 c8 logan s
( u have a long page( !I'm a comp wiz and i can fix something blind fold without knowing what it is,serious i did that with a buzz lightyear toy for my cousin (anyways ,off track)
( u are still reading this long message,if u fix u're comp fixed please make this the first 1 u work on because u left me hanging and ilove IS ALL."gasp"DONE!
7/12/2012 c8 logan s
u could make a show out of this ,if u make some changes to it ,like how they met in the beginning.
95 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »