for Heart to Heart

5/5/2010 c1 yurimylove
Great story! You wouldn't mind if I change the story title to "Mouth to Mouth" instead? Haha, just kidding! XD Yeah I really enjoyed reading it. Very light-hearted and fun, with a happy yuri-love-love ending too ^^

I've always loved the Subaru x Teana pairing, and I'm tired of hearing comments like "I don't see romantic chemstry between them". Someone needs to see an eye doctor! Well I love all the moments they're together in the seires, and I think you've done great justice to extend their relationship to the logical conclusion. Thank you for writing this fic, Nanya!
10/20/2009 c1 1Chiyo And Osaka Fan
It's nice to see some Subara/Teana and this was really well written great job!
8/23/2009 c1 2Pretend2besome1
I haven't finished watching StrikerS but somehow this pair catch my attention instantly, can't help but adore them!

There isn't many fic with this pair so thank you very much for making one that's sweet though I wish it was longer than just one-shot ^_^
8/22/2009 c1 177RadiantBeam
Hehe... it just goes to show how much fun I had with this when I go back, read it, and enjoy it immensely.

As for Tea and Subaru, I think you did a great job keeping them IC; I know I struggled with it too, so between the two of us I think we did damn good. It's a really great one-shot for a pairing that doesn't get enough love. ^.~
8/22/2009 c1 D-buch'slug
Thank you very, very much for posting this fic. Subaru/Teana is my favorite pairing form MGLN Strikers and being able to read a good fic about them has considerably brightened my evening.

hehe, Subaru is so innocently perverted, just too cute. And I love how Teana confessed.

Once again, many thanks for sharing 'Heart to Heart'!
8/21/2009 c1 36Syaoran Li Clow
Wait, who said you can’t publish a lemon on ; you only have to label your story as M-rated and all done. If you don’t believe, go and check it out the M-rated section, you’ll find some exquisite lemons over there.

Anyway, you did a great job for sticking to their personalities on their way to know each other’s feelings. Teana begin stubborn enough to escape from them, and Subaru being scared of losing the mere reason to her existence.

I agree with Subaru, Nanoha-san can be her hero, but just because you see a person that way, it doesn’t mean you would expect the same from everyone else, especially from the person you love the most. Likewise, Subaru was mistaken to think Teana was looking something more than advice from Vice, especially since she already knew how much meant to her the memory of her late brother.

If you really want to make a lemon out of it, for them or Nanoha, Fate and Yuuno, I assure you there will be people willing to read it, count me as one of them.

Read you soon.
8/21/2009 c1 linksword01
nice fic, you could post a full one at adultfanfiction if you want
8/21/2009 c1 1Oaden
ehm, as long as you rate this as m you really wont have a problem with posting lemons, at least i never saw any removed