FanFiction.Net
for Hailey

7/15/2012 c5 Raven
Lol after they kissed and Edward pulled away fast before they got carried away it was like what Edward Cullen did in Twilight to Bella Swan ;)
7/17/2010 c10 Joker with the Green Scarf
MAJOR Mary-Sue in this fanfic. But the storyline is respectable.

And I'm really sorry to hear that you were hospitalized. I hope you are doing much better. I may be tough on criticism, but I'm compassionate. Does that even make sense? Lol. If you want any tips on how to avoid OOC ness or major Mary-Sue, just message me (:
6/26/2010 c10 7whatthisisntme
i know what you've been going through, and i'm extremely happy that you kept the story going. i wish you would be more in depth with the character's feelings, shown in hailey's mind what she was going to say, italicize thoughts if you have to, i just want to understand easier. other than that i absolutely love the story. from your AN's you put yourself into the story a little bit and that's what any story needs to have soul. update ASAP. lots of love, margaret
3/21/2010 c10 Bloody.Kirai
I love this story and hope you update soon! The 'lol haha giggle giggle's you insert from time to time are also very humorous. I also hope you get better soon. I mean it, even though that kinda sounded like I didn't.. or maybe that's just me... Hmm... Anyways! Update soon or I'll sneak into your house and hang you by your toes until you do. :D NO MORE THAN A WEEK FOR AN UPDATE! Only excuse would be if it's doctor's orders. In which case I'll hang HIM on his toes until he gets you better. :D
2/20/2010 c3 Spock'sGirl57
xD The chapters are getting even better! xD and it's okay, Hailey. I scream into my pillow when I'm happy, too. xD

Awesome work!
2/20/2010 c1 Spock'sGirl57
Short chapter, but in a good way! You cut right to the chase; not too much fluff.

Loved it! On to chapter 2!
12/22/2009 c10 1klutzygal12
Im happy your getting better! and that they kissed!
12/20/2009 c10 31linalove
So sweet!I loved it,hon.

I hope you post more soon!

xLina.
11/19/2009 c9 SoleSurvivorVault111
I Really Hope you're gonna be okay! And don't worry, I think we all have a dirty little secret, most of which are probably a self-injury secret :) I've been there. I HOPE YOU FEEL LOADS BETTER! Don't worry about updating until then :)
11/19/2009 c9 1klutzygal12
omigod 82? girl u gotta get better before you even think of updating!
11/19/2009 c9 CayChaotic
Don't worry about your story for now. Concentrate on getting better. I'm sure everyone can wait patiently :)

Hope you get better soon 3
11/18/2009 c9 31linalove
Hello,love.

I hope you're doing better. Do not worry about the story.You'll just have to get well.

Lot's of hugs,

Lina.:)
10/27/2009 c8 1ShadowzKiss
Yes! You wrote again! I was hoping you would! This story just gets better and better! Please write!:-)
10/18/2009 c8 1klutzygal12
i literally get out of my chair and bounce and squeal when edward comes! ...im getting lots of strange looks seeing as how im on a laptop in the mall...*snorts*
10/12/2009 c8 CayChaotic
Yay! You updated!

It's still getting good.

Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »