for Revenge For The Good People

Magnificent
1/19/2013 c8 2Mason and Alex
This is so awesome xD I love it :D
3/3/2011 c8 1EGHawkins
Love the premise and the only major flaw that I can see in this story is that it's not finished! Update Please
12/13/2010 c8 1MyMyMaia
Wow this is great I can't wait for you to update !
9/18/2010 c8 43My Beautiful Ending
I want you to update because i just found this and it's awesome. :D i really do like it, so yesh. write more, please! :D
8/5/2010 c8 Eilish
That. was. fricken. AWESOME! It was too wierd though, because earlier on today I was thinking that someone should make a JxL video set to Midnight show :o I love The Killers. And not just the band, if you know what I mean ;)

The only thing that bothers me is the odd spelling mistake (although, in saying this, I've probably ended up making a couple in this review), but you more than make up for it with your twisting plot and character depth (: Bring on more Jackson and Leese!
8/4/2010 c8 Tramilia
I love your story. :-) Truly. Of course it isn't flawless (whose is?), but I love the entire premise of it, and how you connect Lisa's original rape with her hiring Jackson's company to take care of the rapist. Brilliant, and in a weird way, plausible.

So this story isn't finished? That actually kind of surprised me, because this chapter would've almost been the perfect way to end it. Jackson and Lisa finally give in to their attraction (I love how you developed an actual relationship and not just physical lust), the rapist is dead, and you end with a hint that the adventure will continue. Perfect. I guess there might still be loose ends to tie up, but perhaps that all could be made into a separate sequel story? I don't know. It's your story, not mine.

Anyway, great work, and I hope to read more J/L awesomeness from you in the future!
7/16/2010 c8 Stafyqe
You do not suck! You're awesome! Don't punch me (or any other crazy variation) for this, but I think one thing that might be a bit of a trouble with you is POV. It seems to be alright most of the time, but I think sometimes you manage to sneak into Second POV. [Most of the time I'm too caught up in the story and I don't really notice it, though XD] Otherwise, that's it!

GOOD WORK! :D
7/16/2010 c7 Stafyqe
Haha XD Loved this chapter. I liked the scene with Matt and Leese... and I love Anthony. He's so cool XD Keep up the good work! [I know this isn't much of a review, but all my reviews are pretty much just pathetic... -.-"]
7/16/2010 c5 Stafyqe
Therapist... how ironic XD Just a little pointer, if it's okay? 'Amount' is a word used to describe something that you can't count how much of it there is, I think [that probably didn't make sense, but anyway]—like... sand and water, for example (you could probably count sand, but I don't think you'd want to). Well, it describes something that makes its amount very vague. Number is used to describe something you can easily count.

Right... you probably don't get where I'm going with this XD Whatever. Good job with the story! I hope you keep going with this!
7/14/2010 c8 Uya
No left evidence...ahhhhh

glad that Alex is gone

He needed to die after calllin Lisa the b word more than once

keep going
7/11/2010 c8 5ejkQMaO8921635
Who-rah! An update! Very great chapter.

I did not see the end coming. I can't

wait for more!
7/10/2010 c8 15Pirate Gyrl
Aww, thank you for the shout out! That was so nice! I understand working a lot (50 hours a week, especially in retail, is not my idea of fun. But, it pays the bills). It doesn't help when you have other co-workers that don't do much of anything besides sit in an office.

This entire chapter was fantastic! I loved how she stabbed him with the pen! Although I do miss the Frankenstein head on the top. And we'll get to see the 'later' in the next chapter, yes? It's a pity we couldn't see it now . . . But I digress.

Aww, crap. The plan was going so well until Lisa used her work pen. That can't bode well. Update soon!
7/7/2010 c7 Pirate Gyrl
Loved the chapter. I'm glad that their plan is finally getting under way. And that Lisa and Jackson are slowly (oh so slowly) getting closer together. My favorite part of the chapter? The conversation between Matt and Lisa. He's a funny character. I hope you update soon!
6/12/2010 c7 2cion
I love your story. I also love your occasional typos hahaha :)

jackson is HAWT! We wanna see more chemistry between them, but not too fast, or else it'll seem too rushed. The rhythm you are setting is just perfect.

i like where the story is headed, so please continue soon! Don't keep us all waiting too long!
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »