for Abiding Love Drabbles

1/17/2010 c1 50Jennifer Lynn Weston
"I am not believing this! I read and so loved this story and then I look and I hadn't told you so! I'm wretched! I'm making another account at the place where you post-it was where I had started, put my one little story ever and then I forgot my password.

Please accept this late that your inclusion of my beloveds in the daisy chain creates very pleased Pearl-reader. I am so amazed still and enjoy your stories becos I know there's going to be a bit more to tuck away in my brain. Any time a story includes the Black Pearl, well, you know it's going to be special and specially loved here."

- pearlseed
9/11/2009 c1 2M. S. Arora
A beautifully written drabble. You've accurately portrayed Jack's affection towards his ship- that, too, in just four lines!

'In his mind's eye, he leaned just a ebon splinter closer, melding eager hands to her wheel...' - Fantastic phrase. The imagery is brilliant throughout this piece. Well done!

MsAurora
8/29/2009 c3 63Trinity Day
Nice look from Beckett's point of view here. You just know that's what he was thinking when faced with Jack.
8/29/2009 c2 Trinity Day
I don't know how Meredith is, but that wasn't necessary for my enjoyment of this drabble. I like the use of "tigress!" where all the "pirates!" are used in the other drabbles in this series.
8/29/2009 c1 Trinity Day
Very lovely and kinda heartbreaking for poor Jack, to lose his love once again to such a bloody pirate as Barbossa.
8/23/2009 c3 112geekmama
Beckett was such a consummate baddie, in so many ways. Excellent addition to Pearlseed's daisy chain of dabbles!
8/23/2009 c3 51orpsgod
Ah! I see you have deftly weaved what T&T said about Beckett's feelings towards Jack in this piece. Well done! :)
8/23/2009 c2 orpsgod
I really liked the first Abiding Love Drabble, but I must say I am absolutely *SQUEEING* over this one! Nicely done! :)
8/23/2009 c1 30Nytd
This was a lovely drabble that very effectively painted Jack's intense passion for his infamous ship. Nicely done!
8/22/2009 c1 112geekmama
Oh, excellent choice! OTP indeed.