for a mew in ouran

7/24/2015 c2 Maki-anifox
AMAZING you probably won't remember this story sense your like way older now with a family not even bother with it sense you probably don't like ouran high school host club anymore but whatever I thought it was awesome!
6/17/2013 c2 Mew mew Chloe
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE !
5/25/2013 c2 Chloe
WRITE MORE PLEASE!
1/31/2013 c2 1danlove1998
awesome more please
10/21/2012 c2 Dizzy-Falls
AWESOMENESSSSS!
5/25/2010 c2 5AnimeFann88
i really like this story and i love hikaru he is my fav character then kyoya and so on please update soom i love your stories!
4/28/2010 c2 3Skai Breeze
pretty good story i liked it a lot you seem to have portrayed the characters pretty well and you have good spelling (always good!) miki-san seems to be a good oc too. you are a good budding authour! just one question what does ano mean you used a few others too. kaiwii and nya i know what are the others though?
11/2/2009 c2 15geneee
I'm really liking the plot for this story. Hope to see more!
9/10/2009 c2 4darthvader17
hey! really nice story... although my eyes were kinda adjusting coz the story needs spacing.. but the story was way too good... keep it up yohw! =)
8/26/2009 c2 85wolfsrainrules
So far so good. o...Whats the paring? (is there 1?)
8/26/2009 c2 14agreywriter15
Another cute chappie! ^_^
8/25/2009 c2 10Silverdragon98
WOOT! AWESOME CHAPTER! YOU GO GIRL YOU ROCK! XD
8/25/2009 c2 31Angelic Sakura Blossom - Moved
Way to go girl! I love it. When are you are you going to post the other one, with us, Ten!
8/23/2009 c1 10Silverdragon98
OMFG this story is awesome! plz keep updating! XD
8/22/2009 c1 31Angelic Sakura Blossom - Moved
I love it! You have got to update
17 Page 1 2 Next »