for A Kitsune's Blessing

6/30/2014 c2 5BloodTrinity
Its been 4 years, Tomoko still has not met fishcake-san... She got lost again?
3/19/2013 c1 Sabreth
I thought that when you said that stuff at the beginning that you would have an amazing story or something, but no, its at the bottom of the very long list of fan fictions that I've read. So this is either one of two things. One: You are extremely lazy. Or, Two: You are way, way, to full of yourself.
9/29/2011 c2 GoneBonkers
What do I think? What do think! This story is frickin Awesome! All the chaos... And disorder thats sure to follow... Makes me weep in anticipation. Totally. Now, I can see a years gap between each update... And we're already in the next year... So, could you? *not so subtle*hint*hint*

I totally love, absolutely Lurve!, your stories! So keep up the good work. And please update soon. Waitin for it. Ja ne.
7/11/2011 c2 2Sevvus
this is confusing..but i like it!
6/20/2010 c2 8Toa Naruto
Nice to hear from you again.

There were a few errors:

[How long has it been since he absorbs the power...], absorbs should be absorbed

[He still remembers the day he finds Manako] finds should be found

These were just some of the errors. Hope Naruto's paired with Tomoko
6/19/2010 c2 mi5tan
Yay, kyuubi makes an appearance.
6/19/2010 c2 zrodeathwing
awesome chapter

cant wait to see the mischief that naruto is going to cause with the kyuubi twins

also kind wish u had done a flashback for that scene with the young kyuubi calling him a prison

update soon
5/22/2010 c1 Solitary Shrine
this seems really interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter.
9/19/2009 c1 zrodeathwing
interesting story

really want to see how this story ends up

update soon
9/2/2009 c1 17MorenoX25
finally, two of my favorite anime together. I'll wait for the next update.
9/2/2009 c1 mi5tan
Sounds interesting. First GTO/Naruto crossover I've come across.
8/23/2009 c1 alone shadow dream
seems funny
8/22/2009 c1 4MayEvenGod ForgetThis
I think I love you... Will this also include elements of the Shonan 14 side story of GTO? It's on onemanga if you haven't read it... Ah, I miss GTO... Kamen Teacher just doesn't seem to fill the gap...