for The Forsaken

7/17/2020 c3 1Priest
You could have really great story going on here and I would really love to see more in the future.
10/22/2019 c3 Zanahoriabaila
This story is a blasts. I liked the take on Tsunade, and even more, the fluffy perverted shenanigans.
2/3/2017 c3 Guest
PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS STORY
6/13/2016 c3 silvereagle2121
cool story. I am enjoying reading it. Hopefully you can come back and update it again.
10/11/2015 c3 19Anime Princess
Interesting, I HOPE Ino and Naruto get more bonding times that ACTAULLY allow them to create emotions to bind them together as friends and husband and wife. Not like OTHER fic where Hinata gets all the bonding time and is in all reality ALLOWING the other girls to be with him.
9/2/2015 c3 Shadow .X. Heart
read the story are you going to finish it?
7/26/2015 c3 DeaD BonE
So r not going to update anymore?
And if U R not then atleast update a chapter about it...
I'm saying this cause this was really nice...
1/25/2015 c3 reviewer
lovely chapter
11/24/2014 c3 12creativesm75
nice.
11/3/2014 c3 godess bubbles
I believe Hiruzen had 2 sons...But makes no difference to me! I'm liking this so far!Update soon!
9/20/2014 c3 Bladre MKT
im actually quite impressed whit this, a few over the top shots, but not bad at all, very fun read
7/3/2014 c3 1Kittens Kat
THIS STORY IS GREAT! I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! THANK YOU!
5/19/2014 c1 12Publicola
I really really like this story and how you went about responding to the challenge. I particularly appreciate your depiction of Tsunade, for paying attention to her not-so-nice qualities (she's a lazy drunk, at this point) without descending into the realm of outright bashing. I really wish you would continue this fic, and there are so many avenues that seem promising here. Keep up the great work!
5/14/2014 c3 anifan
This was getting good. I hate that this fic has died.
4/20/2014 c3 2MayumiRose
I really do like this story, and hope you come back to add more to it!
225 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »