for Hannah Montana VS Voldemort

12/13/2015 c1 SSB
HAHAHA
4/5/2013 c1 Guest
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is wonderful! Bjork New York had me crying with laughter!
11/26/2012 c1 Brandon Reina
HA! HA! HA! NOT FUNNY AT ALL! WHO COULD NAME ALEXIS TEXAS AFTER MY GIRLFRIEND?
7/14/2012 c1 10Draco's Felix
This is the best thing I have ever read. I laughed till I cried. You are my hero and a genius. That is all.
10/5/2011 c1 14Chuffi4Harmony
WOW! I read this half an hour ago and I am still laughing like a maniac. I showed this to my brother and now he's laughing like a maniac. THIS IS HILARIOUS!
9/19/2011 c1 9lost in a musical daydream
XD I love you.
8/3/2011 c1 highpriestpreussen
Aw, people were looking at me funny on the train! I love this story! Have a nice day! 2
2/21/2011 c1 42kas-delafere
It was... very, very... buahahahahah! xDDD
11/22/2010 c1 14Caris L. Clearwater
I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. Not only was this story hilarious-it was well written! I loved it.

-peace
11/3/2010 c1 person u don't know
I made my friends read this... their brains blew up as I sat there laughing my head off. :P
10/1/2010 c1 20alias093001
Tom Riddle...Lord Voldemort...Myra Iowa; it's too weird. And, Bellatrix knocked out by Lola, even weirder. But, not as weird as her dying to the Jonas Brothers.

I can think of nothing in the world that could top the insanity of this story.
9/4/2010 c1 41Eye Greater Than Three
Oh my god! This was SO funny! I'm still laughing. Totally love it! And the ending rocked!
8/14/2010 c1 7dervishandbanges
Ha, ha, hahahahahahhahahahhah! That was hilarious!
8/4/2010 c1 18Hoshi Nagaiki
That was so. . . .odd. . . . Yes, that's the only word to describe it.

I wanted Voldemort to defeat Hannah Montanta, but oh well, this story made me laugh on several occasions. Keep up the good work! :D
7/12/2010 c1 wizarddreamermy username
i'm just too lazy to log in...but this honestly had me laughing out loud for several minutes.
23 Page 1 2 Next »