for The Detective Years

9/19/2015 c1 AlexiCyn
Lovely twist, this. Nicely done.
12/9/2013 c1 11RoseGlass
A very abrupt end to the first chapter. Keep it a little longer so your audience gets dragged further into the story. Hope you do continue, usually see BBCs Sherlock and HP xovers so this is refreshing :-)
8/18/2012 c1 24Moonstarslight
Nice, like how you made this work out.
5/9/2012 c1 1Nebelkind
Nice story too! ^^

Poor Watson!
9/8/2010 c1 5Taboo22
I thought it was interesting. though it accured to me though fairly far fetched it would be wonderful if Holmes had a sorcerer's stone given to him in payment for a case from Nicolas Flamel.( ie he made two originally one for himself and one for his wife before discovering that they could share one take half the dose and slowly age instead of staying young forever.) Have him eventually take a case for Mrs. Figg and get enough evidance for harry to be removed from the durselys and discover harry's talent as a detective due to him always trying to prove to his aunt and uncle that what his cousin did was not his fault. and the insuing adventures.
8/25/2010 c1 31FireChildSlytherin5
Interesting.
7/19/2010 c1 13Dysgrammatophobia
This is fascinating. Thanks for sharing.
3/1/2010 c1 5aalens
This gave me a much needed laugh this afternoon - thank you!
12/18/2009 c1 12excessivelyperky
Good start-the game's afoot, or on dragon-back as the case may be, and there's magic in the air.

Looking forward to more.
10/23/2009 c1 18Carumati
the first paragraph is hilarious.
9/21/2009 c1 19SwordMasterZ
yes update love it

poor watson
9/1/2009 c1 1LilacFaLaBraue
DO write more, and concentrate on this one. Thank you, and wear any dragon related jewelry that you may have in your possession. It helps prevent writer's block.
8/23/2009 c1 1Griffin Raven
Hmm, an extremely interesting crossover and beginning to this story. I can't wait to read more!