for Limits of Hate

12/9/2009 c1 13Maia2
:D That's me right now.

This was so cute! I like the way you portrayed Terry, it felt very much like movie-Terry. I like that he still hates Danny but not quite so much. And I like that he called Rusty, I am sure he'll get Danny off whatever it is.

The sister was a nice touch. I can see Terry being more mellow about a sibling, as opposed to say a wife or any kind of love interest. And it's a great touch that he grudgingly decides not to call in the favor and at the same time, decides NOT to tell them. He wouldn't be Terry otherwise.

Again, cute and clever little fic.

Thanks!

Maia.
8/24/2009 c1 10Raz Gaiale
Great little story! Terry's voice was spot-on. And having him find a long-lost relative through the charity was a very clever twist. Hope to see more from you!
8/23/2009 c1 notime
Damn, that was sweet. I'm grinning like a loon just thinking about Terry now. I could totally see it happening. Great job.

Oh, not to be greedy, but is there any chance of a companion fic? Maybe Rusty and the crew showing up to save Danny or even Danny and Rusty doing something spectaculary nice for Terry afterwards? Maybe even a little bit of slash?

(Still grinning like a loon by the way...)

Take care and keep writing.