for The Winner's Lap

11/5/2016 c1 1ToshimiOkami
Gold. Pure freakin gold.
6/24/2013 c1 SpockandKirkarePERF
Absolutely amazing! I just about laughed my ass offXDDDD
6/4/2013 c1 4Momo-chan-Hinamori
Laughing all the way through. Absolutely brilliant!
10/22/2011 c1 shoeychocolatXD
Streaking is really fun. you got the events and thoughts just about right. too bad there wasnt any running
8/25/2011 c1 GhostProfile
So yeah, this was entertaining, and not so much fluffy as mind-numbing embarrassment for all involved! Good way of killing my curiousity; it's a miracle P'Grell can walk let alone RUN with what your describing! o.O Nice of Spock to stop checkin' Eya out in front of Pike... ? o.O ;D

Cheers.

-Red [1]-[8]
8/2/2011 c1 Anonymous
Unfortunately it was three in the morning when I read this. I started laughing so loud my sister woke up and came to my room to tell me off XD Really, though, this is hilarious! I absolutely love all of your fan-fictions!
12/1/2010 c1 Off-Color
Ha ha heh he he he he hehehe SNORT.

oh god Spock! Totally inappropriate!

Oh and Jim. Black nipples indeed.

He he he

Giggle.
10/31/2010 c1 WanderingTheDreams
OMG! I was totally laughing and screaming throughout this whole story - IT WAS SOOOOOO FUNNY!

Hahaha, I just love when Kirk runs into the Ferrengi. LMAO

btw, I'm still laughing. ;)
2/5/2010 c1 Krista
AHSAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

Brilliant!
1/18/2010 c1 6Fernsfairie
I was wondering what color Gaila's tits were, if Eya's are pink. ;)

~Fern Rose
12/24/2009 c1 1LiliAnn Jackson
Lol, this is excellent! So cheeky. I can't wait for you to update Half and Half, it is my favourite spock story. Can't wait to see what happens when Spock finds out she is alive. I hope you add a chapter like this when Spock finally release so of his pent up sexual needs. Lemon... :) Your story is so well constructed and a joy to read.
12/23/2009 c1 1aurado
Oh God, how did she manage to do that?
12/20/2009 c1 1BubbleGumEcstasy
Okay, I'll admit it. I was being stalkerish and I checked out your page to see if there were anymore stories and I was not disappointed :P I had actually been wondering about this scene and you did not disappoint lol. I especially liked the part about Spock checking out Auyreya ;) I also think that you should do a little miniseries on scenes in 'Half and Half' that didn't make it, kind of like a special features missing scenes.
11/21/2009 c1 22yuki san1
Heh heh, awesome. Spock checking out Eya...! Major lol

P.S. You should include more little funny "outakes"... ^_^
10/22/2009 c1 6maxwell02
oh, my! seriously, i just love this side story! oh man, hearing things from kirk's pov is just hilarious!
21 Page 1 2 Next »