FanFiction.Net
for Mother Knows Best

7/7/2015 c1 4jackieisdacaptain
You sir/ma'am are hilarious! Please write a jack and bells reaction to this it would be so funny!
I loved the bit about the semen infection swiftly followed by: 'DIE WITCH' because I could see it happening!
Thank you for writing this gem and I hope to see much more of it!
Jackieisdacaptain
5/12/2013 c1 13MrsJohnnyDepp Jack Sparrow
hahaha lol
that amzaing
8/25/2009 c1 4Oceangoddess
Haha, this was funny! I love Teague 3
8/24/2009 c1 3Piratess-Bell
This was impossibly fantastic. By the end of the first paragraph, I was laughing out loud, and some of those lines... "What? Are you going to rape 'em all too?" XD! This is the best fight I've ever had the pleasure of reading about. This was great, Gypsy, great. I forgot how much I loved your writing. Well, you have fully reminded me! This was brilliant. I loved it in every way. Teague and Laura are the best. I can expect Jack and Bell to have some very interesting family reunions! XD

As I said, this was great, and I am eagerly awaiting anything else you write! (Even Twilight stuff, ay? :])

-Bell
8/24/2009 c1 ILP0420
Haha! Oh my... THAT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT! So... unique! And so funny! xD Teague and Laura - thinking about it, they make the perfect pair... in a twistedly weird kind of way...

My favourite parts:

""YOU call this a TOMATO?" cried Laura Smith, handling a large round tomato being cradled between her long fingernails. " It's not even that scarlet red that you see when it's ripe! This is orange!" Laura stopped eying the tomato and turned her glare to the vegetable vendor. Without a second thought or a moment of hesitation, she wound her arm back and pitched the tomato right at the face of the vendor.

The vegetable vendor surprisingly let the fruit come at him with full impact, leaving behind a large goopy amount of red residue over his face and probably a red burn later on. Which under it, by the way, his eyes remained monotonous and glaring. Captain Teague Sparrow only expected this much out of the fiery captain. He deadly stared back at Laura through the muck, with lips pursed. "Just because we are undercover, doesn't mean you can throw food at me.""

HAHA! I literally laughed out loud at that very point! Brilliant! Priceless!

"He massaged his throat, "I... I think I just threw up a little bit..."

Mwhahaha! I couldn't catch my breath at this part! This story is unbelivabley brilliant! Will there be another chapter? I flippin' hope so! I loved it and can't wait for more! xD
8/24/2009 c1 9nineteennintytwo
Haha! That was funny! I can just imagine that happening! And maybe you can end the fight by Jack and Arabella showing up?

nineteennintytwo