for No, Jacob

5/2/2020 c2 Guest
I really enjoyed that.
5/4/2015 c2 dazzled eyes22
It would have really been nice if she stood up to Jacob like this. I never liked how he told she didn't know her own heart and Bella should have stood up for her relationship with Edward. There was no way that he should have doubted that after all her talk of wanting to be together forever. That declaration of love for Jacob in Eclipse ruined the romance. It didn't strengthen it. Thanks for posting this story.
2/14/2014 c2 madnessdownunder2
yep!
6/23/2012 c4 KKK3
I loved this story! You could improve your grammar and spelling and have longer chapters but I looove the idea of Bella not standing for Jacobs shit.. In the book I loved it when she punched him and I was soo mad at Charlie for taking his side.. and I hated that she forgave Jacob afterwards and he just continued his manipulations! keep up writing!
10/4/2009 c4 1teamswitz09
good chapter. plz update soon =]
10/3/2009 c4 cuddle.fuddle
omg i loved Rene's reaction! wooh i now love her!

andi!xoxoxo
9/26/2009 c3 4Lillian81
Honey! I luv Jacob (u know that) but good on Bella for sticking up for herself! I would have done the same thing! I LUV it plz write more im hooked!
9/22/2009 c3 1teamswitz09
hahaha. good chapter. poor charlie. oh well. im glad bella actually tells jake how she actually feels! he can be so annoying. xP haha. plz update. x]
9/21/2009 c3 1JMaire
Wouldn't have to give up anything for Jacob? Right. Just her college plans. Just any idea of EVER travelling more than 10 miles away or living in ANY place but dull, boring Forks. Just give up any life other than being a Pack Wife - until Jacob imprints.

As for Charlie - please. What a pair of jerks. Emotionally blackmailing Bella, trying to get her give up what she wants to make THEM happy.
9/20/2009 c3 cuddle.fuddle
woh! suck ass charlie!

andi!xoxoxo
9/20/2009 c3 xEmmaxSophiex
OMIGOD !

like, lol, rofl, lmfao this is class!

plz do more !

it's so funny!

thnx

R.S

X
8/25/2009 c2 1teamswitz09
again, wow xD
8/25/2009 c2 2writermuziklover
i actually thought Bella was saying all those things to Edward at first..but it was good!..
8/25/2009 c1 1teamswitz09
wow. poor jacob
8/25/2009 c2 6Blood And Fangs27
that was so funny i've always wanted to say that to Jacob!
24 Page 1 2 Next »