for Mo Anamchara

u shoudl continue this
3/4/2014 c1 4ProcrastinationIsMyCrime
Nice one shot!
2/12/2013 c1 14dragooonthegreat
this is the cutest thing in the history of ever!
2/20/2012 c1 35abietheace
I love this story! It's so adorable!
6/7/2010 c1 2Punk Chopsticks
This is amazing! Fabulous! OMG I loveeeee it

Hahahaha I'm sold, definitely a fan XD
4/13/2010 c1 9GwinMeldron
Oh wow, this is beautiful. :D I love it. I wasn't that fond of Gwen having magical powers, but you made it work.

Darn, I can't decide which pairing I like better, Merlin and Morgana, or Merlin and Gwen. :D
2/20/2010 c1 2k+Hawki
-Um, if this is a oneshot, why is it designated as "Chapter One?"

Anyway, there are a few slip-ups in grammar, specifically using full stops instead of commas at the end of dialogue, but it's nothing major. As for the actual content...well, it works well overal. Perhaps a bit of Deus Ex Machina in that Gwen is revealed to be able to use magic, used in such a manner that specifically furthers the plot, but at least it's justified. The use of Gaelic is also a nice touch, however unpronouncable it may be.

Anyway, short, but good job.
12/30/2009 c1 10Macbeth2
Aw, this is so cute. I love this pairing. I really do.
11/21/2009 c1 62Loony-1995
:) Ah, don't you just love Merlin/Gwen. Great!
10/28/2009 c1 17sarahelizabeth1993
Interesting, and great for a one-shot! Nice job:)
9/1/2009 c1 notinuseanymore2
Aw! I love this fanfic! It's awesome! =D
8/28/2009 c1 22Alice I
You mentioned that you are looking for a beta for this story. I will PM you about that request. Would you be willing to re-post the story once it has been overhauled? It does need some work. The bones are there, they just need some refining.

I have seen Gwen and Merlin as a potential couple from the beginning. She is so obviously smitten with him, yet he doesn't seem to feel the same way about her, at least not in the series.

It is an interesting idea to give Gwen powers rather than Morgana, but then again I could never see Merlin in a romantic situation with Morgana. Gwen and Merlin fit better because they have the same stations in life, the same kind of background so perhaps your choice of Gwen for also having magic makes sense in that respect.

I did go on ask dot com to try and determine what language is used in the show for spells and incantations and I found that it was Old English sometimes called Anglo-Saxon Heathen. In any case I found a great site that will translate individual word from modern to old English for creating spells. I'd be happy to share that link with you.

Gaelic is not a far off choice given the proximity of the countries. Latin of course is the base for all of the romance languages and a great base for spells. When I wrote Harry Potter I used Latin and Greek roots for everything - so please do not misinderstand and think that I am saying your language choice was wrong.

Keep writing, and I'll PM you about the beta request.

Alice I
8/25/2009 c1 130Brightfire15
I love it! It's really sweet.
8/25/2009 c1 Cutepirate
I liked this, & i'm a GWen/merlin fan too, s6 this was perfect.