for Pregnancy

I sense Erio walking down the path to his own OT3
1/16/2014 c1 21edboy4926
Good story
8/1/2011 c1 Savaris
I'm surprised you thought the same I did on Yuuno's offensive applications on his magic and Fate's take on what she'd like to name if ever, her daughter. Been following this series of one-shots since "Relationships".
11/30/2009 c1 30Kaijo
Doing my sweep of people I know, and checking out fics here and there. Just read this one for the first time, and I liked it. I usually don't go for overextensive WAFF, but this had an interesting angle on it, and some good insight into Yuuno's mind. Keep at it, both of ya!
10/19/2009 c1 Moons-Chan
You made Nanoha and Fate look like devils, which I found to be really funny xD Vivio is really cute too, always adding suffixes to other people's name. I had the suspicion that this isn't an oneshot, but it proved me wrong by scrolling down... Anyway, I spot a sequel.
8/26/2009 c1 59F91
Man, I wish I didn't just fall to the assumption that all fics in this section are NanoFate fics. Else I would have read your stories sooner!

You two did a great job on these. The reactions and awkward moments are so funny and cute. I had a blast reading them.

On top of that, the social and emotional issues you've presented really spices things up.

Can't wait for more!
8/25/2009 c1 36Syaoran Li Clow
My goodness, be careful, if the White Devil wasn’t enough, Yuuno has to deal with the swing moods from two of the three Ace of Aces. Yuuno is a strong man, he will survive… maybe.

Nanoha and Fate can be at easy, because Yuuno will do a wonderful father for their children. If he was ready to kill Precia in every possible way with his defensive magic, imagine what he is capable off when their children come to this world. My opinion about the ferret boy has changed since you begun this series, he can be trustful when needed.

In a way, they’re able to satisfy the higher ups expectations, not only one, but the two young Aces got pregnant, and maybe with twins. I don’t’ see a problem with granting them permission to get married, as long as they’re sure of their own feelings for each other, everything else will be fine.

I bet ten dollars that Lutecia’s reference came from RadiantBean (prove me wrong).

I’m sure this won’t be the last thing we’ll see from this three.
8/25/2009 c1 4Fuyu no Sora
Hey there. Recognize me somewhat? xD

Okay, so first of all, I want to say that I love this series you and Radiant are writing together. I think it's cute and refreshing to see an 'everybody is happy' fic and I like the pairing ;].

Secondly, you guys /MUST/ give us a sequel of this! I'd like to see Fate's talk with Yuuno and Chrono and I'd also like to know what Nanoha would like to name her children! =]

That's all for now!
8/25/2009 c1 194DezoPenguin
I'm just impressed that something that started as a back-and-forth, more-humor-than-anything kind of scenario has managed to grow into a four-story series that's actually starting to take a more serious look into the characters and interactions, the nature of their relationship, and some of the social issues between the jokes. And Vivio, as always, is "full of win," as the phrase goes.
8/25/2009 c1 8Rising Dragon
Yuuno = King of the World. Srsly.