for Bull, Not Bear

4/2/2012 c1 6foreverlasting24
Loved this! It was humorously wonderful... and I agree with the rest of the commentors: YAY CAMERON AND PATRICK BROMANCE. :)

Great job and keep writing! :)
5/3/2010 c1 9Panda Hallows
I partly agree with you. I LOVE this BROMANCE! I practically squealed when Patrick had that little talk with him in the new episode. I really hope the last few episodes have some more. You should write one with Kat and Cameron, I love how they interact in that friendship sort of way.

This was AWESOME! :D
2/21/2010 c1 chuck
adorable! great stuff! i really hate slashes, and its hard to find a pat and cameron story without slash and when i found this i loved it!
9/18/2009 c1 5astrakane
whahaha that was so awesome ! great idea, great characters, great fic . I hope you wil write more it was very fun !
9/7/2009 c1 3Minagi Soryu
I Love!

love love it!

""If you tell anyone I told you that, I will cut out your heart with a dull scapel and stab you with a cactus.""

*.*
8/30/2009 c1 12Vakariaan
Aw this was nice and a refreshing change from the usual :)

I agree with you. As much as I love Patrick/Kat, they can get a bit tiresome when they're the only type of fic out there.

I really like the friendship between these two both on the show and in the fic, you kept them very in character.
8/26/2009 c1 6Fadetonoir
Oh my GOD! That was funny! I loved it and the fact that it wasn't the usual...wow!

Your dialogues were witty and in character. All in all, it was well written!

Love

Fadetonoir~
8/26/2009 c1 rachelica9
This was perfect. I really don't know what else to say.

The scenario is so real and the characters are written perfectly. I loved it
8/26/2009 c1 9kcrae
Bahahahahaha!

8/26/2009 c1 mshrmit
This was absolutely perfect! Thank you.
8/26/2009 c1 58aceanx
Now, you see? Cameron needs Patrick as a friend, not Michael! This was utterly perfect! Cameron and Patrick were so in character, and I loved it! I agree with the whole Katrick stories. About 99 percent are Katrick. I think I MIGHT write a Camianca (Biameron?) story, just because, though I love Katrick, the archives need more variety.

Anyways, amazing job on this friendship! I hope you write more Patrick/Cameron friendship and more variety-type stories.
8/26/2009 c1 Padiddle
I LOVED this! It totally fits the characters as we know them. I loved Patrick's humor, too. It was spot on. Great job. I hope you'll write more of these.
8/26/2009 c1 NelStar7
I loved it! I love the budding friendship between Cam and Patrick. You wrote this so entertaingly and true to the characters, I could picture it all in my head! Great job!
8/26/2009 c1 Claud C
I LOVED IT! More Please!
8/26/2009 c1 LoyalJamkoFan
Fantasic story. With the way I'm feeling today I needed a good laugh. You wrote both Cameron and Patrick exactly how they are. Great Job.
20 Page 1 2 Next »