for A Teenager's Guide to Living with Pirates

WOAH!UPDATE

PLEASE

SOON
12/1/2011 c14 LORI
THIS IS A AWESOME STORY, I LIKE THE WAY YOUR PAIRING UP THE COUPLES IN THIS CHAPTER, EXCEPT FOR MELISSA SHE DON'T DESERVE ANYONE OF THESE GUYS, YOU LEFT ME HANGING IN THIS CHAPTER PLEASE UPDATE REAL SOON, THIS STORY IS TOO GOOD TO KEEP US READERS WAITING, SO PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN.
12/1/2011 c10 LORI
this story just keeps getting better , this chapter was so funny. when the pirate guys where trying on clothes, can't wait for more.
11/30/2011 c8 LORI
I LOVE IT, I READ SEVERAL CHAPTERS BEFORE I COULD STOP TO REVIEW.

CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE.
10/16/2011 c14 2Astra-The-Goddess
Oh shit, this is...NO MORE RUM! Nobody drinks rum eeever again! While predictable it was enjoyable it was more. I love this, none of the people in this story seem like Mary Sues, from my stance at this moment. They all know that things aren't supposed to happen, they know that being a Mary Sue means flame throwers, and all the characters from the movie are in character and played out very well.

William is jealous and upset that Elizabeth basically left him and he's confused about why he's attracted to Leah, which makes him upset. I LIKE THAT!

Jack also, as we see, is a liar and cheat. Julie knows that he does things to get what he wants and I like that she knows and I LOVE that nobody cares, well they will later but right now everybody's punch drunk.

Anamaria and Jeremy are having such a lovely time together talking and even though it's awkward I love the little spin with Anamaria that you put in, very nice.

All in all a great chapter, can't wait for more and since your last update was...March 6th, 2011, I think we can expect an update soon correct? Very nicely done. I once read a fic where the characters from Eragon came into the world and this is much better than that. Wonderful job you get cookies :D
6/7/2011 c14 14gelatofornicodiangelo
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am deeply sorry bout tellin you this but... Hurry up! I CAN NOT WAIT ANY LONGER! also where are the others? (Jack the monkey, Captain Barbossa etc...) :D
3/8/2011 c14 3Miss Slenderpanties
NOOOOOOOOOOOO. I must know what happens! Continue, or I shall shoot you! ;-;

+10000000000000000000 internets 3
3/8/2011 c14 4Written Angel
Ep! What happens? I wanna know! Pleeeeaaaaaaasssssssse update soon!
3/7/2011 c2 16Consulting Demon
Even though Davy Jones isn't in here, I still love the idea and your writing style. Maybe he'll come in? :D
3/7/2011 c14 x-Pick'n'Mix-x
lol. this story is amazing!

i just gotta say, when you said about how they ate pizza and you said that Barbossa eats his with a knife and fork daintily, i couldnt stop laughing. the image in my head was just too perfect lol.

i loved this last chapter! everyone's hooking up! XD
3/7/2011 c14 1thehoodedface
Haha...so damn funny!...hey u must get Elizabeth back plz...ur story made me laugh so much...thank u! Great job!
3/7/2011 c14 bekeyboo
well, this was a shock when it popped up in my email. but it's good, man. fave line:

"Mmm... you know this is illegal?" she mumbled against him.

"Pirate." He offered simply.

one thing i like about this is that it's not one definite ship for each character. it's all sort of this big teenage crush thing that's changing by the minute. and i like it.

xoxo,

bekeyboo ;)
3/2/2011 c13 1PenWielder02
WOOWZA! This was really good! :D

I think, that Will & Leah will kiss :)
10/27/2010 c10 11Afar.Mile.Away24
I totally disagree. It ssucks that they had to change clothes, they look epic in thier normal clothing!
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »