for Scar Tissue

5/30/2016 c2 5Scraplord32
Reading chapter: Wow, this is pretty cool
Sees inspirational music choice: Alrighht, best fic, 10/10, would 10 again

But yeah, this is phenomenal.
5/1/2016 c17 Guest
So, like, is this story dead, or was this the end? I greatly enjoyed it, if it's still going i hope you update soon
4/21/2016 c17 Mareanbeast
I have never read something that started me out hating characters so much and brought me around to supporting them as the story progressed. I LOVE this story! Your writing style is superb, and I really dig the WAFF elements, especially interspersed with the angst. When I started reading this story, I was horrified by your depictions, but the way you worked the characters around, especially Asuka, made me want to keep reading and I eventually started rooting for both her and Shinji! Please keep up the good work, and I hope that we see more of you on this soon! Thank you!
4/21/2016 c17 dratkins
And so I reach the end of the posted chapters. Ah well.

This fic came highly recommended, and I concur with the recommendation. Especially how you deal with the themes of depression, repressed anger, confronting yourself, etc... Some parts of it seem quite autobiographical, I admire your courage at bringing those parts of yourself to the story. Some parts seemed maybe like wish fulfillment but I'm not sure.

The items that most struck me as out of place is that the Children have so much time to recover after each stressful event; that doesn't seem like Eva. You build up SEELE and Dmitri as big threats, but they end up doing very little.

The character of Dmitri is interesting. I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to identify with him or not. The "insane psychopath" is played up, for sure, but he has nothing but patience in dealing with his colleagues. He seems to be the character with the most integrity, most internal consistency: every single person that he targets richly deserves it, and more. He also saves the protagonists' lives (and maybe even souls) multiple times. I tend to view him as a benevolent trickster, not as a rival to Shinji.

The poor GeoFront security, both physical and electronic, I guess is in keeping with canon. Surprising that no one seems to be concerned about it for more than a few sentences.
4/17/2016 c17 Guest
Please More Asuka x Shinji moments
4/17/2016 c1 Guest
Unrealistic Introduction
3/2/2016 c9 AllMyGimpSuits
Amazing. The emotion here feels raw and unsettling real in this story. I love how it's not just a an agnst romance but also has parallel story involving this fucking russian version of jason bourne. Please keep this up. It is too good to not finish. I'm having a hard time pacing my way through this and not just reading it all at once. But I know it's better that way
2/27/2016 c17 9AhumbleHalofan
I just wanted to tell you I've finally gotten around to fully rereading your story and it is STILL fucking amazing. You still seem to use on instead of in when you're writing but that's such a small thing it doesn't matter. I really hope to see this updated and completed soon.

Also on a side note after reading this story if Asuka mad Shinji ever attempt to have sex again those two are going to encounter some serious problems. As much as they have both healed from their past pains I don't think either one of them have fully healed from that abuse.
2/26/2016 c1 AllMyGimpSuits
Asuka killing Shinji? Love really is pain. Really interesting, gonna keep this one in the vault.
2/22/2016 c7 taken22
If there has ever been a story that has pissed me off enough to want to murder a character it's this one, seriously I actually had to stop reading it because every other thought in my head was a death threat or insult towards Asuka so much so that I can't read anymore.

I do believe you have just permanently given me an emotional attachment to abuse victims simply because of Shinji.
1/31/2016 c1 Guest
This was really good. Very emotional. Hope to read more when you continue it. Thanks for writing it.
12/10/2015 c1 ThatSpecialBean
This is exactly what I was looking for. Maybe it was because EoE left me unsatisfied. Maybe it was just that I couldn't get enough of the series. Either way, this delivers. This isn't some happy go lucky "yay all the good guys came back and they lived happily ever after". This really captures how fucked up the series was. It's beatiful.

10/5
11/1/2015 c1 3Andivegito
I'm absolutely captivated by this story. It's one of the most well-written one's I've come across and I'm filled with such enthusiasm as I read each chapter, I hope to see more and look forward to it greatly, I hope that I too will be able to write this well.

Cheers!
11/1/2015 c17 soukana2412
This story was very well written. Great job!
10/31/2015 c1 Shirosaki Kizuro